Act 0 - Chapter 0: Close to the grave

When I saw you, 

                                                                              I fell in love, and 

                                                                           you smiled becouse

                                                                                    you knew

                                                                         -William Shakespeare -

Gorgeous woman sitting in front of a make-up mirror. Her gorgeous (h / l), (h / c) hair had simply run down her shoulders. She was wearing a long, (f / c) dress. Her beautiful face was reflected in the mirror. Her delicate, (s / c) skin wore a small amount of makeup that matched her dress perfectly. Diamond earrings dangled from her ears. She was really beautiful. That evening, a young actress named (Y / N) (L / N) was preparing for the premiere of her new film.She carefully got out of her chair so as not to wrinkle her dress.

"Lawless!" she shouted "Do you think I can go in this dress?" she called to her companion. No Answer. Tch, he ignores her again. He could still see that she didn't have time for that now. After another moment of silence, she decided to enter the living room where he usually lay. Nobody anywhere. Where did he go? she thought. Her servamp always waited outside the door to take her to the cinema. Strange. She took a quick step into the kitchen. Nothing. Bedroom? Nothing. Dining room? Nothing. Where the hell was he. This infuriated her. "Get out! I have a premiere in half an hour, I really don't have time for this!"Footsteps could be heard behind her. "So here you are, I don't have time for this, we have to go." she said, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the apartment. She turned to him quickly. 

To her dismay, the tall man beside her wore a mask

To her dismay, the tall man beside her wore a mask. She sighed. "What the hell are you wearing? You can't go there like that." she said angrily, pulling him inside again. He stopped. The girl looked at him angrily. "What are you doing again? We'll never get there like that." anger flowed from her aura. Servamp just laughed and raised his mask. He revealed his smile. "Oooh, Juliet, neither of us will go there today." he said, his smile turning into a maniac's smile. (Y / N) she felt scared and began to back away. "Lawless, what do you mean? I'm sure if you put that thing down and we go, we'll make it." she said, her voice trembling. a threatened servamp approached her.

 a threatened servamp approached her

Fear. That was the only thing she felt. The vampire laughed at how pathetic she was. "It's time for a new Eve." he said, and a scream came out of the girl's throat

-Next Morning-

"Last night, a famous actress (Y / N) (L / N) was found dead in her apartment. Her manager found her when he noticed that she was missing at the premiere of her film. He found her pierced several times in her chest. When he went to call ambulance and police, her body disappeared without a trace. That's what he said. The police are looking for the perpetrator. " said the reporter. A man with ruby ​​red hair is zasmail. But one thing remained to drill in his head, what happened to the body of his former eve?

A/N: Hello, here is egg_cellent. But call me just Hanabi. I feel like this won't be popular, but I still published it. Anyways hope you enjoyed.