Chapter 1: The Night Shift

It was a long long day down in Denver, Colorado. After working and working every hour, every minute, every second of the day, my manager tells me to then work a night shift. And yes, I work at a pizza place. So I took the offer. worked the shift. It was long, boring, yet very tiring. I started to hear footsteps in the building. This night turned into a long creepy night. I said to myself, I cannot let this night get to my head. The noises got louder and louder. I wanted to scream. I nearly did. But I didn't want to attract the noise more. I played it cool, tried to ignore it. It eventually went away. I felt as if my heart had sunk. I felt as if my organs moved. I felt as if I were ready to collapse. The noises creep in on me once again. My heart starts to sink. I can feel butterflies in my stomach. I start to sweat nervously as I quickly and quietly exit the building. I tend to see nothing or no one. I think to myself it's a hallucination from not getting sleep. A shadow appears 5 feet apart from me. As I quickly run near a bush, the noises become louder and louder. i hear her voice. I hear her footsteps. I hear her humming. The nightmare of Hiroko lays in a curse. I somehow appear in a japanese garden, finding notes my friends had left behind. "A hidden curse lays here. I won't make it out alive whoever finds this. Hiroko has haunted and captured the lives of innocent people. There is no escape from her," a note says. I look at the note for a good second after reading. I look around my space making sure the woman is nowhere near. This is a nice garden i think to myself. but not exactly nice if it's cursed. I quickly make my way to some random fence. I open it. I slowly walk through the fence and end up in a pond of black water. I start to get scared thinking this is poison. I quickly make my way to a door that leads to a maze. Turns out, it was ink. As I'm mad about being covered in black, I make my way through a maze. As I think of the note, I head to a door that requires a key to go through. already stressing and panicking as I try and break through the door. I eventually find a key and unlock the door. This place is already to much for me.

[END OF CHAPTER 1]