Summer Love <3

Okay this is my first story on here... And i think that its going to be good... It's kinda short.. I ran out of idea's so please feedback please thank's!

Well I sit here realizing your gone, forever gone, never ever coming back. Im stupid to keep thinking you are coming back. Why can't I realize your dead! "Alyssa??...Alyssa are you okay!?!?!?!?!?!? Answer me!" "Yeah what? Im alive I was just thinking Kelsey" "Hmm about what? May I ask that Alyssa? Don't tell me him. It's not healthy." "Well yes I was sorry!" "Alyssa its okay but it's almost summer... and you have to meet my boyfriend." "Okay I know I love him to much!" "Alyssa he's gone... im sorry." "Its fine I know he's gone. And never coming back he is dead an gone. It's been 5 months since his death and I can't get over him. I was with him for 6 years. I can't understand the fact that he's dead and gone. So when do you want me to meet your boyfriend?" "Soon I was hoping today?" "Sounds good to me. Let me go get dressed and we can go." "Okay hurry up and get dressed." "Okay I am because I really want to meet them, but im still broken..." "Alyssa I'm sorry you're broken..." "It's fine Kelsey it's not your fault anyway..." "Alyssa I constantly-cut off..." "I feel like im constantly playing a game im destined to loose cause I can't compete with your boyfriend he's got 27 tattoos!" "Alyssa listen to me." "I am I had to get that out that." "Okay you did but that was weird."

"Uh excuse me I was singing I would." "I knew that. Are we ready?" "Yes let's go let me grab my purse..." "okay lets go..." WERE OFF TO MEET HER BOYFRIEND!!

-Sara<3