[ CH. 32 ]

- long chap !! be ready !! -[ nsfw !! : first time, foreplay, vanilla sex,fingering, cock warming, unprotected sex,slight!orgasm control ]

[ nsfw !! : first time, foreplay, vanilla sex,
fingering, cock warming, unprotected sex,
slight!orgasm control ]

- IM SORRY TO THE ONES THAT WERE
EXPECTING SMUT OR SOMETHING
LAST CHAPP AHH BUT THIS CHAP
HAS IT YALL SO BE READY 😩😩😩

⊹ 。 ゚⁖✦ ˖ ⊹ 。 ゚˖ ✧ ⊹ 。 ゚⁖ °✦

INDEED YOU AND EREN'S relationship went on the school's board. it was the talk of the university for the next entire week. and of course, it received comments— negative and positive, surprisingly. but it didn't matter to neither eren or you, you both were just vastly delighted to finally express your relationship, especially on campus grounds without having to feel anxious.

the day after your relationship was revealed, eren became worried about levi's acceptance but you reassured him that levi approved, he already did way before you both started dating anyway. and when you both met levi the next day, didn't even acted surprised or angry, though he did give a warning to eren after class and that was it. your mother was happy herself with the news as she was very fond of eren.

overall, despite the dissenting remarks, everything felt perfect.

you started to notice eren's confident side more, he approached you first, smiling widely before taking your hand into his. though he was still quite timid and aloof from other students he barely knew, he chatted a lot more and was even becoming friends with historia, ymir and reiner. and reiner too, was shocked whenever he heard the news that you were eren's girlfriend but he congratulated eren on it.

colt didn't bother you anymore and you didn't see him around campus as much either. though a few times you would awkwardly encounter him face to face, and all he would do was give you a smile before walking off. but he didn't exactly matter to you, so you quickly forgot about him.

now it was friday, a week after the entire relationship reveal. it was also the last day of basketball tryouts and eren has been going to them, with you, sasha and armin going along for support. the first day eren was worried, but he quickly got adjusted to everything and was doing fine, even though some of the players were giving him looks and quietly speaking about him.

but eren had the company of reiner and that was all eren needed to get through the tryouts. bertholdt even started talking to eren like they were becoming friends, since he is reiner's best friend and he wanted eren to be more at ease.

jean was there too and you realized how much you haven't spoken to him. and whenever you tried to approach him during the tryouts, he ignored you. he didn't once look at you and avoided your presence. you had no idea why he was suddenly acting like this and when you questioned connie about it, he just shrugged and didn't give you a complete answer.