Introduction

Name :Fuya Ojihara
Age:16
Background:Rich,Famous,handsome
Personality:Cool,smart,nice,can be scary though, possessive,cunning
Height:182cm
Looks:look above

short background story

      Ojihara has always been talented in every thing. And being rich meant he had to deal with many fake people. So he could read others like open book. And he also didn't have many friends. (His friends will be introduced later)

  His parents are loving and his  little sister is nice. His father is Japanese while his mother French. (They met in America ,fell in love,got married, and settled in ,then his father and mother went to America to expand their business ).His family is encouraging but also nosy and wants their son/big brother to have a partner.And have been nagging him to find love.

So now that our protagonist has been introduced let's find the reason why he is in Japan.

Short family scene of fuya household

  Ojihara's POV
It was just like any other day.I woke up at six,went to bathroom and did my morning routine,got dressed for the day.By 6:30 I was ready. Then I went to dining hall for breakfast. In my way to dining hall maids and butlers greeted me and I responded with my own slight nod of the head. I went to dining hall and saw my family. I smiled and greeted them.
"Goodmorning"and they all greeted me back.After breakfast father spoke to me which wasn't unusual but today it's somehow seemed different. "son I want to ask you something "my father said in a  serious tone. Hearing that I rose my eyebrow but said nothing and silently urged him to continue. Seeing that ,my father continued "Son as you know your grandfather has a company in Japan..."he trailed off.I had a feeling where this was going so I finished for him"so he wants me to come Japan and help him". "...Yes"said my father with a sigh and continued"but if you don't want to it's ok ". Well I thought since it's getting boring and I can use some break from my family's nagging i might as  well go . So I agreed.

After three days

"Take care of yourself and be a good boy" my mother said to me then my sister said "also find yourself a partner"and while my mom and sister were busy fussing over me my father said from behind with a smile"alright you two stop fussing and let him go".

And that's how now he is in their family's private jet plane heading for Japan.

Last thought before sleeping is its gonna be fun.