01

" I'm sure Stay is just stressed cuz of Kingdom and all of that. Hopefully one day they'll speak to you and apologize to you for acting indifferently with you. You'll have the opportunity to apologize to them too..." To moon smiled warmly at me, while stroking my short ombre hair.

" I hope that's true... because I want us to be together again and to rekindle our relationship." I sniffed, as my tears started to disappear.

To moon chuckled with a closed eyed smile and hugged me, reassuring me that things would return to normal between me(Atiny) and Stay.

That hasn't happened yet...

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed while yawning at what professor KQ was repeating and repeating to me about the global voting and streaming. Although Ateez were well seen by experts who evaluated how well they did in their performances, the global streaming and voting were stuff that I needed to get strong at.

" So, do you understand what you need to work on? " Professor KQ questioned me, while raising an eyebrow at me and adjusting his glasses.

I slowly nodded at the Professor, trying to keep myself from flopping to the floor. He patted me on the head and gave me a warm smile that sent me the message of me to not give up.

" You'll do good in that area! I believe in you Atiny. "

" Heh... thanks Professor KQ. I really needed those words of encouragement. " I chuckled, looking up at him as a tear fell from my face.

The Professor hugged me as he saw me starting to cry, and patted my head to give me reassurance.

"I'll be here for you if you need anything. If you need any help on how to increase the streams or votings, don't hesitate to come to me." The Professor firmly stated.

I gave the professor a smile, thanking him for being there for me.

" I'll do it for Ateez... for Ateez could be happy and to be able to get the crown! I'll do it to make Ateez and you happy! " I exclaimed, determined to work on the voting and streams.

Professor KQ chuckled and gave me a thumbs up.

" Brilliant! "

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the laboratory working on making more global votes and streams for my group alongside with Tomoon and Diana helping me out. The work was quite exhausting, but I was not determined to stop all because I was tired.

" Workin' hard huh? "

I jumped, feeling startled about the sudden voice behind me. I turned around and saw Stay standing in front of me with a smirk on their face.

" W-What do you want??" I stuttered as I quickly passed the votes and the streams to Diana and Tomoon.

Stay leaned close to me with a skeptical face that kind of threw me off. Sweat fell from my face as they slowly got closer and closer to me.

" Heyyyyyy.... Stay? I know you're curious to check out what we're doing but I fully suggest that you continue on making votes and streams for Stray Kids! Please? " Diana urged to Stay, feeling visible uncomfortable.

Stay glanced down at Diana and then looked back at me with a smirk.

" Do you have time to speak? " Stay asked me looking serious this time.

I stared at Stay wondering if what they were doing was going to be some kind of prank or something. Stay lost their patience and then decided to carry me like Santa with his bags.

" HEY! LET ME GO! I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO GO SPEAK WITH YOU!" I screamed, kicking and screaming for them to let me go.

Stay laughed and rolled their eyes as they took me away. Before exiting the laboratory, they looked at WithU, Moa, and Myday, then said with a scary tone," You better go help Diana and Tomoon make votes for Atiny while I'm gone talking to her or else.."

The three looked scared at him and then ran over to Tomoon and Diana while chanting," We'll do it. We'll do it. We'll do it."

Stay rolled their eyes and shook their head as they proceed to exit out the lab while holding me without permission.

Where are we going? Is this the end? Are we going to have an argument with each other?

I was scared just thinking about where Stay were leading me to and what was going to happen since we're not really in good terms. I hope nothing bad happens...

                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Aight, we've arrived." Stay said, gently bringing me down from their muscular body.

I grunted, looking at what seems to be a Twitter DM room as I fixed up my outfit and my hair. After that, I looked up at them with an angry face and asked," Why did you suddenly bring me here without me saying yes? Is this some kind of prank? "

Stay looked at me with disbelief and shook their head. " Not everything I do is pranking fandoms or joking around with them. How dare you think of me that way! "

" Well MAYBE if you weren't such of a joker, people would take you more seriously! " I raised my voice, starting to get impatient.

They widened their eyes at me, thinking about what I said. After a few seconds, they came back to reality and said," I didn't bring you here because I wanted to make fun of your group or you. I want us to have a serious conversation with each other. I promise."

Are they really being sincere? Perhaps... I should listen to Stay this time.

" What is this about then?" I asked them, looking at Stay attentively.

They took a deep breath, glancing at the ceiling then looking back at me. A few tears fell from their face, struggling to speak.

" I want... to apologize for how I've been acting around with you. I haven't realized... h-how much I've changed with you and once I realized how my attitude has been towards you, I-I couldn't be in peace anymore. I can't be in peace anymore for how harsh I've been with you." They dropped to the floor bowing in front of me.

My jaw dropped seeing Stay apologize in such way. I've never seen them cry... neither seem vulnerable to being emotional. Also... why didn't they point out what I did to them..?

Tears fell from my face. Seeing Stay feeling deeply and sincerely sorry for their actions and knowing what I also did to them made me cry.

" I want to apologize as well for bringing your group down using my groups talents and for insulting you. I feel deeply sorry and hurt for acting such way and..." Stay looked at me in shock as tears quickly fell from their face. They stood up and leaped towards me to give me a hug.

" Can we recover our friendship? I want stuff to return to how they were..." They asked, wrapping their arms around me.

I nodded, giving them a closed eyed smile and said," Yeah! Let's be friends again and perhaps get married. "

Stay halted and pulled themself apart from me. I got confused, wondering if what I said about the marriage part made them confused. After a few seconds, they chuckled and smirked at me, patting my head.

" Sounds like a plan to me. Let's GOOOOOO-"