Trailer

??:i wish i could leave this world,i Don't want to be hurt anymore,i can't take it anymore.....(watching the dark sky with dead eyes)

Tired of living this cruel fate

???: where the fuck am i!?

Lost in the dark void

???:so this is the power of the all above  primordial god

Holding the power of the all above primordial God

And the Creation begins.....

???:Let there be light!!!

Birth of the first universe,Billions of stars and galaxies....

???:so this is how the solar system was created......kinda amazing in naked eye than the discovery/National geographic animations on earth

The beginning of the all above primordial God's adventure.....

???:so they are here(grinned)

First meeting

???:Show yourself in the presence of lady artemis!!!!!

Meeting the greek goddess

Artemis:You must come with me to the olympus for interrogation,man!!!!(glaring)

???:hmmm(thinking pose)......how about "you suck my cock"?

The battle between the son of zeus and the all above primordial god

Son of zeus:i'll fucking kill you pathetic mortal!when i finished with you,i will make her scream my name and begging for more!!!!(laughing arrogantly!!!)

???:are you done bitching there?cause my ears are bleeding from your "I'm invincible"tone and for the"scream your name".why would she scream your name when your dick size is small enough for jungle snakes to blowjob it.

The all above primordial god first anger

???:if something happens to her,i will do something that makes titanomachy looks like a bacteria!!!!!!

Meeting the Mother of the big three olympian gods

Olympian gods mother(bowed): it's an honor to meet you,creator.

The king of the gods vs All above primordial God.

King of the gods: you are a threat to the Olympus,a being like you should not exist!!!!

???:i promised to her that i would not kill you,but she didn't promised that i would be allowed to beat you to pulp,so let's see how high almighty you are,you fucking horny king God!!!!!!

Author:hello everyone natsu_primordial here,i just created a new story with my own way and how will the story goes,oh be warned that i will not put percy jackson and the olympians on this story,cause i didn't read the book,so i just make it a short crossover in Percy jackson and the olympians,with the gods only be in the story.and this story that i make now will be X-over depends how the oc will go in the story.

And sorry for the grammars😝😝