The Origin

Hey!
Im kind of wondering why you opened this, but of well.
Enjoy!!✨✨

PS. This isnt organized, at all

One day a long ago the first generation of nerds existed shrek karl, Princess Anthony, lord keziah, donkey pembee and blonde shawty they all died but later got reincarnated in the 21st century as karlkarl, keziah, Anthony, pembee and Nathalieshawty. Keziah was born as a floating head seemingly out of nowhere she was born with a body in the womb but during her birth the body disappeared in to.. Smoke? . Doctors didnt detect a heartbeat or any vital signs on or in keziahs head. X ray scan shows that the only thing in keziahs anatomy is a brain, eyes, mouth, jaw, nose and a throat which was seemingly leading to a dead end. But somehow when keziah consumes food and or drinks it disappears when consumed. Expirements show that the food and drinks get absorbed by the fleshy dead end. Keziah roams around in the air through unknown gravitational anomalies as a ghost. Anthony born as a short term memoried entity with a strange twist... Its contagious. All mental disorders arent contagious at all but in Anthonys case his extremely short termed memory can be spread to other people. Especially his birth mother who forgot about her pregnancy completely. Anthony roams around the empty hospital with his only company is boy named karl. Karl was born in... In.... No one knows exactly no doctor person or company has ever given birth to a Karl specifically this one. And whats crazy is that his parents are also unknown his relatives are unknown only his full name is. But even with that they couldn't find any matching people even his bloodtests are weird because according to the results he is 0.2% American, arabic, Japanese, african, European and almost every other country. But Filipino which is 2%. Karl was found at the front door of the pentagons office (which is inside the pentagon). No cameras saw what happen the basket containing karl just appeared like copy and paste. Karl was stored in the empty hospital with Anthony but would rather be called dory. Karl doesnt get affected by the contagious memory loss (most of the time) and can hold conversations with the little boy Anthony.

To be continued because we are lazy af and but we gave ourselves a cool af backstory.

Goodbye and see ya next time, if there is one.....you will never know...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Anyways, your random author on crack is peacing out, once again GOODBYEEEE