cuties

alright this will only make sense if i start where they started. this is about two boys in my class... two lovers. me and my friend watch them from a distance admiring how much they love each other. liam is DEFINITELY bottom and bryce is DEFINITELY top. this all started one day... it was like any ordinary day, bryce was turing in a
paper. liam went up to bryce to turn in his paper... bryce unexpectedly pins liam to the wall and looks at him seductively. me and my friend were in shock because these boys are homophobic but.... now we're not so sure.
another day i was testing and put across from bryce. bryce is loud and "funny" while liam sits in the back of the class he's short and quiet and admires bryce from afar. while bryce is sitting across from me liam comes over and sits it bryce's lap. because they're in public they can't do thing... yet. when bryce gets home he calls liam. liam answers and asks bryce what he needs. bryce says "i need you". liam is shocked but says "i'll be there in five minutes". bryce gets excited and doesn't know what to do so he cleans his room... seductively. then he puts on his maid outfit. liam comes bursting through in his maid outfit!?!? bryce gets so hard and invites liam to his room to get down to business... liam gets a boner?!?!?!?!?!?!?! they go to bryce's bed and liam starts to question. he's catholic!!!! "is this right" liam asks. bryce assures him everything will be alright and starts to undo liam's maid dress with his teeth?!?!? liam let's bryce do his thing... let's keep this pg-13 mostly because my friends are gonna read this. but fill in what bryce did to liam...