Friendswala Special Proposal(AaSan)

Hey guys!!!

Starting with this book. I have so many ideas so will be combining them here. The first story has to be an Aasan story. And the format of writing will be first I will give an introduction of the character and then will start the story. I might divide the short stories into two or three-part based on the length. Also will be updating this book every Sunday and my other book will also be updated and won't go incomplete. Ab meri bak bak bandh karti hu you guys enjoy the first story.
_____________________________________________

Introduction:-

Main characters:- Aashna and Sanket are best friends. They both love each other. But are really afraid to confess it to each other. They both are in college and share the same dorm.

Other characters:- Unnati, Ashi, Manav, and Tanzeel are Aasan's best friends. They are in the same college. Where Unnav and AkTk are official.
_____________________________________________

Author's POV

It was a fine pleasant Sunday. Aasan, AkTk and Unnav were chilling in Aasan's room. They are playing cards. That's when the bell rang. Aashna goes and opens the door. It was a delivery guy.

Delivery guy:- Aashna Hegde?
Aashna:- Yes...
DG:- Mam there is a parcel for you.
Aashna:- Thank you. May I know who has sent it?
DG:- Mam the sender hasn't revealed the name. He kept the name anonymous.
Aashna(Confused):- Ohkk. Thank you once again.
DG:- Have a nice day mam.

She takes the parcel and goes into the room. It was a big box. With a card on it stating for "My love Aashna Hegde".

Sanket:- Who was it honey?
Aashna:- It was a delivery guy. He gave me this box.
Unnati:- Kisne bheja hai honey?
Aashna:- Pata nahi naam nahi bataya.
Ashi(Excited):- Khol ke dekhna.

Unnati and Ashi were really eager to know what's inside while Aashna was least interested and confused. She opened the box and a scary-funny-looking joker toy🤡 with spring popped up. AUA who were looking really closely jumped and screamed as they got scared due to the toy. While TaMaSa burst into laughing looking at their scared face.

Ashi(Annoyed):- Bahut hasi aa rahi?
Manav(Laughing):- Ofc aayegi tera chehra dekhne jesa tha Pingu and Unnsu to...
Tanzeel(Laughing):- Ha Unns to Jesse koi bhoot dekh liya ho
Sanket:- Aashna bhi(Mimics her)Ahh...(laugh)
AUA(Angry):- Tum teeno ki to...

And the Tom-Jerry fight start. Aashna running behind Sanket, Manav being chased by Ashi and Tanzeel and Unnati fighting. After some time they all stopped.

Sanket:- Guys abhi box me kya hai uspe concentrate kare?
Aashna:- Ha

Aashna's POV

Ye box kisne bheja hoga? Pakhi, Khushi wo log ne bhi kuch nahi bheja to aur kon likh sakta hai. I further opened and found a packed. It had a note on it.

Dear Aashna,
A beautiful dress for the beautiful lady...

This handwriting?! I have for sure seen this handwriting. It's of someone from our group. I think Manav or Tanzeel?? Esa A to Manav hi likhta hai so means Manav ne bheja hai?

Ashi(Shaking):- Kahan kho gai Aashna? Open the packet...
Aashna:- Are see esa A Manav likhta hai. Guys kahin tum log hi to prank nahi kar rahe?
Manav(Defensive):- Are nahi Aashna... Esa jaroori thodi hai me hi esa A likhu kisi aur ne bhi likha ho sakta hai
Sanket:- And hum... Kyu pra...prank karenege
Aashna(Not satisfied):- Ok
Unnati:- Open the packet yaar...