The Wedding

Fundy's POV:
I can't belive it... I'm finally being married to Dream!
We hold hands whilest walking in. As we arrive, we take a seat, waiting to be called up. Ten minutes pass, and we hear a...
"Now will Dream and Fundy step up?" Wilbur, acting as our priest, asks. I walked right up on the stage.
"Before we continue, are there any complaints?"
. . .
Nobody has a complaint.
"Fundy, do you accept Dream as your futue husband?
"Yes, I do."
Wilbur asks the same thing to Dream, and with the same exact answer.
"I object!" George stands up and yells.
George has started sprinting to Dream.
"George, you fucking prick, I asked if anyone was gonna object." Wilbur confronts.
"I don't care!" George says back. The boys walked behind a pillar of somesort and kiss.
. . .
My heart skips a beat. Tears slowly pour from my eyes.
"Oh, Dream..~ You're so hot..~" I can faintly hear George complimenting Dream. I run of the stage and sprint out of the wedding area. Oh and of course, it HAS to rain when I get cucked by a colorblind bitchy british boy. Everyone stared at me while i ran in the rain to my car. I started my engine and started to drive home. I can't believe I dated Dream. Thoughts raced in my mind, already stressing me out more. God, I just wanna crash this car..
I got home after around twenty minutes, I plop myself on my bed. I start watching Dream's videos with me, the good times... After about Ten minutes of watching, I get a message from Dream, sending me his nudes. I just send:
"Fuck off, prick."
He replied back.
D:"im sowwy for going with gogy"
F:"Still, fuck you. You can suck a dick."
D:"i can suck urs :)"
F:"Can you shut the hell up, I dont want to talk to you right now."
. . .