Where it all began

I sighed and gripped off my wrinkly bed. "wake up mistake!" I heard my Father yell from the kitchen counter. "Im already up father". Drop. I felt hot tears drip onto my fingers, "stop that william!" I slapped my cheek. After realizing the time I put on my ordinary shorts and t-shirt. I walked out of my room onto the creaky stairs. Creak! i heard a step shatter infront of my eyes. "urgh!" I ran down the stairs and put on my shoes. "How great" I mumbled to myself. Soon after I ran out the front door leading to the school bus. I escorted myself to the front seat. ~30 minutes later~ "Finally at school" I smiled and ran inside. RINGGG!!! the pointless bell rang. "just in time" I sighed in reassurance and stormed off to my first class.

"Goodmorning Ladies and Gentleman!" The crooked old teacher said. "Today we have a new student, You may come in Henry" I watched the teacher jaw lean in for a smile. "H-hello.." Henry tried not to embaerass himself. I could feel my skin turn red from his cuteness. I-i want to tell him how cute he is!. I Blushed and kept my thoughts to myself. ~2 hours later~ It had been over 2 hours of school and ive already fallen in love with one boy! I sighed. "Father would not approve!" I shook my head back and forth.

"H-hey william right?" Henry stared at me. "H-he t-talked to me?! I had the urge to jump up and down in excitement but I decided not too. "y-yeah!" I smirked. "O-oh w-well I found out we are dorm buddies!" Henry blushed. I couldnt help myself so I kissed his cheek. I could feel the pressure embrace upon him. " w-what was that f-for..?" he mumbled at me. "J-just a welcoming kiss" I smiled with an embarrassed look. "Im such an idiot!" I thought to myself.

Thanks for reading this substandard story! <3 Remember this is only part 1 Took 346 words! :D