Chapter 71.🔞

Note the red sign above, 👆 you guys ... don't blame me if you fall into sin, this chapter is pretty descriptive.

The scent of lilies from the big bouquet wafted softly around the bedroom, the dark grey cotton paper wrapper was tied with winding burgundy bow, sitting abandoned at the sofa since you haphazardly threw it aside

The scent of lilies from the big bouquet wafted softly around the bedroom, the dark grey cotton paper wrapper was tied with winding burgundy bow, sitting abandoned at the sofa since you haphazardly threw it aside. Two buds of roses and some of lily petals fell away from the bunch to the floor.

They were blue stargazer lilies with natural hue dark purple roses, only certain florists could come up with these kind of shades in such short notice, even if one was willing to pay.
The colors fitted the man who brought you the bouquet, beautifully captivating even with darkness around him.

You asked him for the most expensive bloom, and he got you the rare ones.

Time was crawling too slow for you when you kept staring at the moving hand of the clock, counting for every minute that passed while you waited for his call after Jungkook went to meet him.

You almost gave up in trying to win him back.
If you and him weren't destined to be together, eloping with Jungkook was the most visible option, he could help you to get over your feeling for Yoongi.

He showed up in front of you while you were sitting at the garden bench under the gazebo three hours after Jungkook left, bouquet of lilies and roses in his hand.
He swept you up in his embrace while kissing you like an infatuated teenager, it was almost hard for you to breathe. You didn't even have time to admire the bouquet.

How did both of you end up in the bedroom anyway? You didn't remember the details, it was probably the first thing both of you thought about once he got you in his arm. Not that it was important because right now your mind was too corrupted with the need to get your long awaited climax.

You felt his lips rimming around your neck, made several soft bites flattered the column along the trail of skin to your breast.

"Yoongi ...god..."

Your head laid on the bed was looking to the side towards the couch, before languidly turned back to him, the view of the bouquet was vanished when your eyes fluttered shut once you felt his lips against your skin.
It was gentle and consecutive, he was taking his sweet time exploring your neck and breast area.

"Now, please ..."
You were lust​ful​ly needy, you wanted him inside you urgently, couldn't ignore the pain in your core no more.
But he kept the pace tenderly slow, now he reached to your middle, and you almost screamed with yearning.

"Let me enjoy my time with you ... I've missed you too much ..."

His lips was on your nipple, taking the engorged bud with his mouth, making a few sucks, licking the peak in circling motion, elicited loud moan from you.

"Your breasts are getting bigger, I love it."
He cupped one breast with his fingers, softly pinched on the nipple while his mouth was on the other, circling and sucking with salacious sound.