Where it all began

I was sitting on the couch next to Henry. I slowly moved my hand to his crotch feeling his body tender up. "w-what are you doing?" henry stuttered and looked me in my eyes. "shh..~ just enjoy it..~" I could feel my body getting hornier after every move. I pushed him on the couch making him lay down. I knew my hornyness wouldn't hold back so I started to rub his dick through his shorts. "n-ngh..~" henry moaned in pleasure. I was getting hard. I kissed henry and rubbed him faster. "mmm~!" he moaned and slowly melted into the kiss. I slowly rubbed my dick onto him. Henry broke the kiss and let out a loud moan. "do you l-like it~?" I held my moans in. He nodded his head slightly so I continued. I kissed him once more and removed his pants. I watched his eyes widen. I kneeled down slowly and started biting on his dick. "ugh~!" Henry let out a painful moan then teared up. After 2 minutes I started to rub a finger on the tip of his dick. Henry let out 5 pleasurable moans and 2 painful moans." someones getting wet..~" I looked him in his eyes. Henry turned his head. I started to suck on his dick letting my teeth rub on his dick as sucking. 

"G-gah~! w-William!~ f-faster~" I heard henry say as his dick twitched in my mouth. I felt my dick lift up over my waistline and I started to go faster." anything for my baby boy~" I replied and looked at my dick. After 4 minutes henry had already released all of his cum. I licked my lips and looked into his eyes and smirked. I put 2 fingers in henry's mouth." suck baby..~" I looked into his lust-filled eyes. Henry started to suck slowly. after 2 minutes I took my 2 fingers out of his mouth. I slowly inserted a finger into his asshole."a-ahh~" Henry moaned in pleasure." shh~ be quiet baby boy~ don't want everyone to know we are having fun..~". I inserted my other finger thrusting onto his sweet spot."hahh~ W-William!!~! I-it hurts~!". He started to tear up and moan in pleasure. after 2 minutes I slowly pushed my 11inch dick into henrys hole. His eyes widened and he held onto my shoulders moaning as loud as he could. "d-daddy!! t-that's huge~!" Henry moaned. I smirked and started to thrust. "hahh~" Henry moaned. after 10 minutes we finally came. Henry was asleep on the couch as I was holding him. "Goodnight henry..." I smiled and laid him down next to me.