Part 46

Jack had picked up many different suits, one that was blue with an black and white ivy pattern on it, another that was a dark green that had little red roses gathering at the bottom of his sleeves, he once picked up a dress that we all though he would look great in but none of them fitted him, he looked slightly hurt about that, but when he saw the suit Ethan had found he soon forgot about the dress and grabbed his new soft pink suit that had many bright coloured flowers grew from the sleeves.

"Oh, where did you find it?" He said holding it tight, he soon stopped holding it tight, he brought it away from his chest, checking for any wrinkles he may have made, he didn't, fortunately.
"Only around the corner" Ethan laughed, jack nearly nodded at him, he wasn't even looking at Ethan, he was too in awe of his new outfit.

"I'll try it on" he rushed off into the changing room
"Okay..." We say, but I don't think he heard us.
He came out not to long after, it looked great on him, it fit him just right, the pink suited him.

"You look amazing!" We all say to him, his face lit up as we gathered around him
"Well I gotta get back into my normal clothes so we can celebrate the last bits of you not being married" he laughed as he quickly slipped back into the changing room, rushing back out with the suit in one of those bag things that you put really formal clothes in so they didn't crinkle.

"Come on then, let's do something fun!" He said