Emma(Amelia) Croft Info

Full name: Lady Amelia(Emma) Elizabeth Croft

Hair color: Light brown.

Eye color: Hazel

Age: 27

Date of Birth: January 25, 1988. Was given the name Amelia in honor of her (then still alive)aunt by the same name.

Ethnicity: half italian, half english

Relatives: Lara Croft (younger cousin, their fathers are brothers. Yes, I'm giving Lara's father a blood related brother.), Deceased Mother, Lord Michael Croft (Father).

Occupation(s): Archeologist, Tomb Raider

Achievements: Co-credited with Lara on all of their archeological discoveries, Top belt in multiple martial arts, a better Arceologist than Lara(who is very salty about that), Technically would have been a Countess but refused to accept the title.

Abilities: Proficient in multiple martial arts, has an eidetic memory, An expert with any firearm she touches, can cliff dive without injury like Lara, can also use a competition compound bow but she prefers crossbows more.

Nicknames by friends, family, and enemies: Amelie, Emmie, Ema, Lizzy, Eliza, Liza, Croft.

Background:

Emma was fresh off on her own after all of the adventures she went on with her younger cousin, and she yearned for an adventure all her own. In 2005, she was contacted by a woman her cousin had introduced to her named Marisa Chase, she asked for her help in uncovering the truth behind her grandfather's abrupt disappearance. Emma was hesitant at first, as she didn't quite know what to expect, but in the early summer of that year she arrived in central america ready to get to work.
-----------------------------------------------------------

This is my book I will be updating for now. I need a break from Resident Evil, please and thank you for understanding.

Bye - Grace.