🔷

Heyy my buttercups ❤️

How are you doing guysss!? Hope you guys are fit n fine !!
I missed you you all soooo much..

.

Nowadays, I am high on parica/AnuPre. 🥺🤦🏻‍♀️

Mere phele breakup ho gya tha unse, but after the recent live mujhe pta chala ki mujhe vitamin P. A. R. I. C. A. / A. N. U. P. R. E. deficiency ho gyi h. 😩💘

Issliye usse cure krne ke liye maine socha kuch likh hi lete h.. issliye just a random shot.

.................

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

...

...

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

...

Prerna bit her lips working her brain faster than she has ever used. First, she has to come up with an excuse. Second, she has to come up with a new excuse, something she has never used before.

Two mesmerising brown eyes, which resembled her husband's, stared at her. His lil fingers were playing with the ball point pen impatiently.

Just like his father, he had zero patient to wait.

"Mumma.." he called cutely, frown began to form on his lil forehead.

"This is very simple, Atharva" she said masking her uncertainty with a dazzling smile. Pushing the notebook towards him, Prerna pointed at the half equation written in handwriting too perfect and neat for an twelve year old.

She sighed thinking why her son isn't bindass like her? Why he has to be like her husband, mini Internet Gyaani Baba.

Huhhhhhh.

"Atharva bacha, it's 6, why don't you go and play. Hum baad me padh lenge." she tried her luck.

"Mumma, I don't want to play. I want to complete my chemistry homework. Now come on, teach me how to complete this equation." Her son replied/asked frowning at her.

If only Prerna had paid more attention to Mrs. Bhattacharya, her chemistry teacher, when she was in her middle school.

Her mini Internet Gyaani Baba had to be intelligent beyond his age and enroll himself for advance Science classes.

How is she supposed to know chemistry specially those chemical equations!?

Prerna was in verge of confessing that it was beyond her capabilities, when she saw her brother-in-law pass by the room.