Author's Note

Okay, bare with me. This is my first time writing a smut alone, so be nice. 

There will be mostly gay smut and lesbian smut because that is my specialty, but ill dip my toes in the hetero smut field.

If you know me in real life, please never speak to me about this unless I say it is okay. You will see me in a new light because man I can be not so innocent.

Before making a request, know I will not be making a smut with characters below the ages of 18. So do not request real people or fandom characters below the ages of 18. I do not condone sexualizing minors. If it is a non consentual scenario, I will not be doing it, however, if it is a consentual non consent scenario, I will do it but with the characters discussing it first. I do not condone rape. I will not be doing any smuts with feces or vomit. I will not be doing any smuts with pee play for now. You can send requests in the comments or through a private message.

You can make requests in this form:

I would like a straight/gay/lesbian/bisexual smut between (number of participants) fandom characters or idols/reader and a fandom character(s) or idol(s) or crush(es)/your original characters or my original characters with (the scenario you come up with as well as kinks, fetishes, or plays you want added. Make sure to include any special names a character is called like slut or sir and whether you want it to be super fluffy or super spicy. Also include whether a character is a bottom/switch/top [if bdsm is involved whether the character is a submissive/dominant or/and masochist/sadist]) 

If you only came here for whatever sexual orientation, this part is for you. I will be marking gay smuts with exclamation marks (!) around the title. I will be marking lesbian smut with asterisks (*) around the title. I will be marking straight smut with dashes (-) around the title. I will be marking bisexual smut with the squiggly dash (~).

Anyway, thats it. Hope you enjoy reading!

- Author-nim