Chapter 10,"I'll Fight For You..."

"What are you even saying?!?!"

Shuichi jolts.

"You heard me!You need to get with Ouma-Kun!"

Kaede repeats,her smile widening.

"W-Wh-What about A-Amami-Kun?!Werent w-we suppose to get h-him and Ko-Kokichi together?!Are w-we just go-gonna just st-steal Kokichi away f-from him?!"

Shuichi panicks.

"I...know that it sounds horrible...but I have an idea!Amami-Kun is trying to win Kokichi's heart in certain ways,right?So why not do the same thing,then see who Ouma-Kun chooses?"

Kaede suggests.

"Uhm...that does sound f-fair."

Shuichi blushes,lowering his head.

"Im so happy for you!"

Kaede smiles.
Shuichi was confused by her words.

"W-What do you mean?"

"Im...really happy that you told me how you feel about Ouma-Kun.I was...getting abit worried.You were acting so weird around Amami-Kun aswell."

"I...only realized how I felt alittle bit ago.Im....not really sure I should be trying to win Kokichi's heart.I'll probably chicken out anyway..."

Shuichi laughs nervously.
Kaede pouts,crossing her arms.

"Dont be like that!I'll help you win Ouma-Kun's heart!Momota-Kun is also gonna help!But he'll help the rival!"

Kaede smiles proudly.

"P-Please....explain?"

Shuichi asks,taking a slight step back.

"We want Ouma's decision between you and Amami-Kun to be secure and final,so we made a plan.I'll help you and give you advice on how to win Ouma's heart for yourself.Momota-Kun will help Amami-Kun try to to win Ouma's heart so everything is fair!"

Kaede cheers,happily.
She seems really happy to help Shuichi and his love problems and it seemed Kaito was interested in helping aswell but....helping the rival.

"Soooo??Will you let me help you??Will you fight for love,Saihara-Kun??"

Kaede asks.

"Th-This is all happening so fast...but...I guess....I could try and fight..."

Shuichi blushes wildly.
Kaede clasps her hands.

"Yay!I'll go make a plan!Go back to Amami and Ouma-Kun!"

Kaede smiles.
Shuichi didnt know what to do other than agree.Everything that happened just now was so random...so Shuichi didnt know what else to do.

So now...Kaede is going to help Shuichi win the tiny grape's heart....great.
Shuichi and Kaede split up.

Is he really worth fighting for?I dont think so...maybe Amami-Kun would be more willing...

Shuichi thinks to himself.
He goes back to the library.
He opens the door and sees Rantaro and Kokichi glancing into the same book together....they were very close.

"Oh!Saihara-Kun?Youre back already?Thats good."

Rantaro smiles gently,noticing Shuichi entering the library.
Kokichi didnt lift his head out of the book.

"What b-book are you two reading?"

Shuichi's voice trembles,it was hard to act 'normal' around Kokichi and Rantaro after what just happened with Kaede.