information

⚠️The playlist/music on top of the chapter has nothing to do with the story. I just listened to it while writing this and I find the songs in it really good⚠️

UPDATE: I couldn't publish this because there was something wrong with the description so I deleted it. Read this for background information and warnings!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️

This is not a chapter. This is just detailed information. You can find it in the description also. This is a detailed version 😊.

This fanfiction may contain:
-mentions of abuse and self harm
-rape
-underage drinking,smoking and such
-cursing/ foul language
and more
- yaoi/ boy x boy
- Yuri/ girl x girl
- mention of rape and abuse

Do not smoke it is bad especially for underaged people!

In this fanfiction Shoyo (gonna call
Hinata by his first name. Please do tell me if there is a problem with that) is naturally not a cinnamon roll. He curses, drinks, smokes he takes (or does. Idk how to 'say' it. Please do help me out on this one😅) drugs -his family knows. The are not very supportive of the drugs and smoking but as long as he is does not become that addicted.-. He is smart but chose the act of a oblivious cinnamon roll. Since Kenma and Suna already knew Shoyo, they were surprised when he told them the way he'll act and that he wants them to go along his act. Never the less they support him and help him.

⚠️How Kenma and Suna met Shoyo⚠️
(Again please tell me if you don't like me calling Hinata by his first name. It is just easier.)
Kenma and Suna were already friends for a couple of months like 2/3 months when they met Shoyo and that's why if you're wondering Kuroo doesn't know anything about it and Kenma desided not to tell him because in his opinion Kuroo is "laud mouth" and "doesn't know how to keep secrets" (I don't have anything against Kuroo. It's just for the story) When they met Shoyo was 13 almost 14 and Kenma and Suna just turned 15. They were in their last year of middle school and Shoyo was in his penultimate Year (idk if it's right. I had to translate it. English is not my first language) which means that they are one year older than Shoyo. Anyways, they met in a park in Tokyo. Shoyo was with his pet cat in his hands not looking where he was going while petting the cat so he bumped into Suna knowing Shoyo down. After that they hung out together and exchanged numbers. Some time later they became really close friends. -jist a little information, they have a group chat/ GC called 'Bad bitches 😏💅✨📸'. Probably sounds cliche but just deal with it haha- . And even if they don't live in the same town they call each other every day, well night to be specific. BTW they are on first name basis.

🚭About Hinata🚭

-In this story Kageyama is hinata's cousin. So he won't be in the harem. They are actually really close like brothers and hang out often even though the teams don't know. Kageyama also knows what Hinata is doing but he doesn't participate in it. They didn't tell the team because they tough it was obvious because they go to together and do most things together but then realized that the team is clueless to is except Tsukishima who overheard them talking, so they desided not to tell them just to mess with them and later see their reaction.

-Hinata really likes messing with people's lives (in this case playing with the people he will expose and then crumbling their live 'destroying their entire existence' as he likes to say. Begun doing exposing people when he was really little. Since his family owns multiple companies they have many enemies. One of these enemies was undercover working as his mother's secretary to gather information in other to destroy them. Hinata had caught him stealing files from his mother's desk multiple times and once Hinata had enough blackmail/ information about him (the secretary) he exposed him during a press conference. He had access to the entire building since his parents trusted him (he was around 10 years old btw) enough. He bribed the staff in charge of the screens and multi media in the entire building to show the videos of his mom's secretary stealing files not only in the room of the press conference but to show it on the screens outside of the building as well as all of the computers and screens in the building. After all the videos had ended he began giggling and smirking. Even though it was shown to all only the staff and his family know who did it. After that he found it really funny and amusing how people's live were good one moment and them crumbling like shattered glass. He like to see the tears in their eyes. (Sounds sadistic haha😏)

- He also smokes, drinks, is not innocent, does (?) drugs (he is not addicted. He does it when he is stressed or just wants to, so no it isn't an addiction). He is a sadist (if you know what I mean 😏), has kinks...even though there won't be smut in the story, only kissing and making out (I don't know it that's considered smut?), But there will be mention of sadism and kinks and such haha😅. He, Kenma and Suna have a relationship like friends with benefits or something like that because Hinata didn't want a serious relationship and Kenma and Suna agreed. So as you can guess Hinata is not a virgin, Kenma and Suna are not either. (If you don't like it don't read it).

All art that will be shown in the story does NOT belong to me!!!

Anyways!!! Have a nice reading time dear reader♡