chapter 1

The room was filled with smoke. People sitting on bar stools after a long week. Laughing. It was a good vibe in here, and I liked it.

He didnt take his big milky brown eyes off me. Before I knew it his hand slid under my palm and led me to the back room. The loud music and loud voices muted as he closed the door behind us, cutting off the smoke. It was what they called the "game room." It had a pool table and a spot for people to eat. But apparently people didnt like to come back here since it was empty.

He looked down at our hands clasped together. Then looked up at me. His pointer finger slid behind my ear and his thumb in front. His plam hugged the side of my neck underneath my hair. I was small compared to him. Everything about him made me anxious for more. His hand slowly left mine and set it softly onto my hip. His lips looked soft. Extremely soft. I wanted them on mine. He touched his nose to mine. "Your unbelievable beautiful" he mumbled into my breath.

His grip got tighter as he pressed me hard against the wall. Thats when I lost it. I felt like I could give everything to him. Absolutely everything. He pressed his body onto mine. Every part of him was touching every part of me. His top lip in between my lips. His cold tounge slid its way into my mouth. As I did the same. In a weird way, I enjoyed it.

Our lips danced with each other, like this was all we were good at. His grip was hard, as if he wasnt planning on ever letting go. And I never wanted him too. I could tell he wanted more. So did I. His finger tips skimed the hem of my shirt. I then felt his hand go up my bare skin, till he touched my bra. Thats when I gripped his elbow hard, nervously. "Dont worry, thats the farthest ill go." I heared him laugh roughly into my ear. He had such a scratchy, sexy voice.

I felt safe with him. I always have. And always will. He moved his mouth away from my ear down to my jaw. His kisses were soft, and trailed down to my neck. I started breathing heavily. I couldnt help it. I ran my fingers through his shaggy hair. He moved his kisses to the front of my chest as he picked me up against the wall. His hands were locked under my butt. My legs rapped around his waist. He kissed in between my breast, but stopped there. Then kissed his way back up to my mouth. But once he reached my mouth our eyes locked together. A little smerk peeked through the side of his mouth.

We both jumped when the door opend. He quickly set me onto my feet as group of guys walked in. We started laughing obnoxiously into each others arms. We didnt care if people thought we were crazy. Because the great part was, we already knew.