Ch1: Bad memories

(Y/N) pov

I woke up in the middle of some fields, trying to remember what happened, but I didn't have anything good to remember, just memories of my father mistreating me all the time, torturing and beating me all the time, injecting me with unknown things just for his own research. He never showed kindness too me, nor would let me get close too my mother. She was the only one that really cared about me, but she was coldly killed by him.

FLASHBACK

(Y/N) pov

(Y/N)'s father: You both are weak, I should kill you both right here, right now, he said while he grabbed me and my mothers neck slowly griping it harder.

(Y/N)'s father: No.....I should kill you women, you are no use too me anymore, but you....he said while looking at you, you could be of use, he than grabbed a knife and put it on my mothers throat.

I could only look in fear and panic as he was slowly cutting my mother neck.

(Y/N)' mother: Be strong my child, I will always watch over you, she said smiling while crying.

(Y/N)'s father: Cut the crap, he than cut her throat letting her dead body fall on the ground.

(Y/N)'s father: Now with this out of the way, he kicked me in the stomach.

(Y/N)'s father: We have some training to do, but first, clean this mess, and don't take long, you know I punish people when they don't listen to me.

END OF FLASHBACK

I dropped a tear thinking about what happened

(Y/N): I'm sorry, mother....

FLASHBACK

(Y/N)'s father: If you don't punch that tree enough to fall down by sundown, I will take care of you, he said while leaving me in the middle of the forest.

Time skip

I got up on a tree with a spiky and pointy branch waiting for my father to come and kill him by surprise.

5 minutes later nothing happened, when suddenly I was hit in the back of the head, making me fall down from the tree.

???:Trying to kill like that? Pathetic, as he jumped down from the tree and landed on me, giving me a few strong kicks in the stomach than stepping on my face.

(Y/N)' father: Well, I was going to whip you 50 times if you would have knocked down the tree, but it looks like you didn't, that would have been 100 times, and you wanted to kill me, but you lack in hatred and power, so, that concludes to 150 whips....with salt, he started laughing like a psycho.

Time skip after the whips

I couldn't feel my back anymore, the pain was unimaginable

(Y/N): I have too kill this bastard, no matter what it takes, I said right before he entered the room

(Y/N)'s father: You better get some rest while you can, outside, he then took me outside and tied me up to a metal pole, and kicking me one more time in the face and in the stomach

Time skip somewhere near the house

I was thinking of a plan on how should I kill him and finally end it.

(Y/N): Every day he put me to me make tea and cut the food for him, maybe...

The next morning

I prepared the tea, and cut the vegetables, putting them on separate plates, but this time I left the knife on one of the plates, right before I got close to my father I threw the hot boiling tea in his eyes, then threw the plate at his face, gripping the knife harder.

(Y/N)' father pov: Took you long ena..AHHHHHHHHH.

That little shit threw the boiling hot tea at my face blinding me and something harder that broke into my face, witch I presume were the plates he was carrying the food on , and suddenly I felt like my chest was penetrated by something sharp.

(Y/N) pov

I started to stab him in his chest as much as I could without any signs of stopping, after 1 minute of continued stabbing I finally stopped and got out of the house running, without the intension of looking back, we were deep in the forest so I had no idea where I was going, I was just running as fast as I could, being happy that I am finally free...

Time skip

After a lot of running, I was exhausted and passed out because of it.

END OF FLASHBACK

(Y/N): I have to look for shelter...

To be continued.....