𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟰

*Later on that night*

"I wanna be a friend you can keeppp...F.U.C.K yeah friend you can keep"
Raegan sings the lyrics and melodies to Victoria Monet new song "F.U.C.K"

She was vibing to every song & lyric that reminded her of him.

After taking a steamy shower Raegan decided to wax her legs after shaving her underarms and bikini line.

She lifts up her left leg on the bathroom sink as she takes another dab of light brown wax on the brown stick. She then follows the instructions on the box, and rubs the hot liquid wax on her leg. Raegan places the white paper-sheet on top of her leg and wait about 5 minutes before quickly ripping it off.

1...2...3... she thought.

"OWWW SHIT!!" Raegan semi-yells with a grunt of irritation, she did not want to wake her parents up.

Raegan's parents were already overprotective of her after she told them about the night of the attack.
She was glad her family genuinely cared about her safety, but sometimes they can be overwhelming.

Raegan reaches for her iPhone and plays one of Michael Jackson songs: "The Lady In My Life"

Music was keeping her mind occupied as she go through the intense pain of waxing.

Raegan never cared about shaving or waxing her legs to make herself look extra pretty until he came along. She was making sure her body was hairless before going back to L.A. within a few days.

She wanted her first date with Abel to be something she would never forget.

After 2 hours of torture by waxing her legs, Raegan starts to pick everything up and clean her bathroom.

Raegan thought of wearing her pink silky PJ's for bed, but instead she decides to just slip on one of Abel's black xo t-shirts.

He left a lot of his xo clothes at her apartment, so she bought some with her. She doesn't put on any underwear because she wanted her pores to breath from shaving and waxing.

Raegan then rubs her body with cotton smelling lotion. She slips on her pink plush robe and puts on her bunny socks. Her mattress at her parents house was way more comfortable than the one at her apartment.