Satalla's Endless Love (Sentence structure Reworked)

As Subaru lay in a pile of his own blood chained to a brick wall his mind wondered why he had been summoned to this world what was his purpose did the person that summoned him just want to see him be tortured he had met a half elf named Emilia but he was unable to save her from the clutches of Elsa's blade every time he couldn't remember how many times he had died 10 times 100 times 1000 times he couldn't remember. 

Now he was captured by a bunch of petty bandits who he happened to see killing a women and ended up taking him to one of their houses in a basement just to torture him. 

Subaru guessed that it had been around a week he had been trapped down here being giving him only enough food to keep him barely alive. Natsuki Subaru wanted to die that's all he wanted but every time he did he would just restart back at the start of his torture.

He tried to desperately to remove the chains but just like all the other times he had failed miserably with his final attempt Natsuki Subaru gave up. As he closed his eyes to block out the surrounding darkness. 'I LOVE YOU' Subaru frantically began to look around from the shock he was in a endless field of darkness but then he was held by an unknown being it. "Who are you" Subaru asked nervously.

 "I'm i'm so sorry my love i didn't mean for you to end up like this!" The person in front of him began to breakdown in tears. 

"Your sorry for what at least tell me your name" The women looked up taking off the hood of darkness that surrounded her face but she couldn't seem to look him in the face.

 "My my name is Satalla the witch of envy" She sounded disgusted with her words by the end Subaru looked at her in shock surely someone who looked so sad and innocent couldn't possibly have such and evil nickname 

Subaru responded "well my name is Subaru Natsuki nice to meet you satalla". Subaru Gave his hand out to satalla 

Satalla took his hand and looked up to him to await his next question. "You wouldn't happen to be the one that summoned me would you"? 

Satalla weakly responded "yes yes i am but i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry I'm sorry". The half elf began to breakdown again. 

Subaru wrapped the half elf in a hug "it's ok i forgive you" and began to slowly pet her hair. Satalla was confused how could he forgive someone like her but she took the chance to hug him back she was truly selfish wasn't she for taking his embrace after all she had done to make him suffer.

Subaru felt at peace with satalla it's like she could understand his pain the feeling of absolute dread and loneliness. "Satalla-Tan What do you have planed that you're have taken me to this shadowy place"

Satalla seemed to scared to responded. "I want to give you my Authority".

 "Authority?" Subaru asked confused? 

"I'm sorry my Love i wish i could tell you but i can't keep her in control anymore" The surrounding area began to shake as black purplish substances leaked from satalla turning into black hands. 

As they delved into Subarus body the hands kept searching for a safe place to take shelter and serve their new master. and once they did they found their place it was next Subaru's heart it then rested and calmed down its search had ended. Subaru Natsuki had Now acquired the 'AUTHORITY OF ENVY' Subaru began to feel a intense pulling coming from somewhere inside of him. 

Subaru began screaming out in pain as it felt like something he couldn't see was being ripped out of him and then was being replaced with a much more powerful one whatever it was he felt it anyway. Once Subaru looked in front of him he saw the entire body of the half elf she had perfect milky white skin her amethyst eyes could stop anybody's heart she looked like a maiden of pure beauty. She looked up to Subaru smiling "I wish i could've talked with you more by my Belove.."