Truth

Travelling around with Paimon has been fun but not until he reach Liyue. He hasn't come to Liyue except for comission. Its not the spicy food nor the high mountain. But some people that he wish to avoid. He hasn't yet step inside Liyue and he can feel his mood gradually decreasing and feel moody. Totally not in mood to come here.

"Ugh, I hate it here" his anger is showing to his gritting teeth.

"Aether, No! Stress and bad mood is bad for the baby!" Paimon. What a way to spoil a mood. Now, he's not even confident to get inside. The alpha is all stupid and intimidating.

This happen few months ago when he came to Liyue for comission and somehow ended up having a party drinks with those 3 jerks. Well at least Zhongli and xiao is behave but totally not Childe.

Everything went well that night not when childe started to kiss him and being Clingy to him, to the point it made the other 2 jealous. That's when it happens, the hot steamy night of being sandwich by those handsome and hot guy of Liyue. But those jerks!

He didn't even realize he's pregnant until he went to met Sucrose for mild mood swings, bad food smells and worst people keep mentioning he's bloating. Now he has to cover himself with huge robe he borrowed from Venti.

Venti got really excited when he heard about pregnancy and tell him loads about being 1 month into pregnant. How he needs to walk slowly and steady, avoid cliff climbing, gliding or worst fighting. Honestly at this moment he just don't want to think of anything and planning to finish his commission real quick with help of Razor and Bennet.

At least this two wouldn't run their mouth around about his condition.

"Aether, are you okay? Do you want me to carry you again? I'm not tired you know, travelling from Mondstadt to here. I can still lift you up!" Bennet, so cheerful.

"No, it's okay. I can walk, I'm just- I don't really want to go inside the harbour right now" more like he's angry but shy. He couldn't spell out what he feels right but most certainly angry and mixed of tiny bit of shy.

"Its okay, Aether. Razor can protect you" Razor hug him from the side before Bennett join in for group hug.

"Okay guys, now let's go!" Paimon cheerfully exclaimed.

Aether feels a bit calm now, but somewhere in his heart is trembling of nervousness.

They went to look for dinner after check-in in one of the Inns. Bennet and Razor have never come here, so he did all the ordering. They came a long with him as per Venti's request. Certainly they can't reject him as adepteus but most likely because Venti is gentle and kind to everyone.

"Aether? Are you not hungry? Lord Barbatos told us to make sure you eat every meal. Is this not to your liking?" Bennett worried sick. He regrets it. He regrets ordering all the food. He ordered Bamboo shoot soup, Calla Lily Seafood Soup and Almond Tofu. He's dumb! Very truly Dumb! Now he can't eat because he will keep thinking of them.

"Paimon might know the reason" she quickly ordered Wanmin restaurant specialty. Xiangling's favourite food, not too spicy and just nice for Aether.

After the agonizing dinner, he dicided to take a walk around the harbour. He specifically ask for Paimon to not follow him, as he needs some space to empty his mind. This is so not him, he felt very weak, vulnerable and most cringe-like feeling is delicate. Sigh, somehow he feel like it has something to do with the living thing inside him.

He still feel like sucrose is just pulling pranks well not until he saw the baby sight in one of the crystal ball she showed to him.

"Hmm ha ha ha," he felt chills for awhile and know he knows why. Someone is following him. The Cicin Mage!