Chapter 1 Getting a extra job

So one day I walked into my work and my boss was standing there looking at me. It was so scary I thought he was going to fire me from my work but he was actually giving me a bonus job today for a little more money. All the over workers were trying to be really nice to the boss but it didn't work only because everyone but me was mean to the boss. So he told them if you were nice to me as well you mite of gotten a extra job to do for a little mor money. He told all of them. So 7 week later all of them thought he forgot of they were mean to him so they were so nice he said.You thought I forgot you being mean to me and now your nice for only the money how rude. Maybe only for the money but how fair is it you are giving him a extra job for money but not us why.
      Chapter 2 then asking for the extra job
So after the boss told them they won't be getting it today the started bribing me for the job the were saying the will give me 10k for the job what  will pay them for the rest of there life obviously I did not except it. What I knew they didn't have that sort of money. Then I told the boss on Jame's then he got fired. But why I only said I will help you if you give me a quarter of the money boss I swear so pleas let me keep my job. No you were trying to bribe him now get out you fired and band from here!!
Chapter 3 I came a millionaire
So one day I checked my bank account for a month of working the extra job with my job and I have 1.7 million pounds then I parted !!