𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘀𝗰

{ for now their speaking Italian except when they're in interviews / life or something yk }

i was just getting ready for the "eurovision" finals. I was incredibly jittery and couldn't even pull my eyeliner properly, but that was very important because it stands out very much. Victoria burst into the bathroom and my finger slipped. "VICI!" I almost screamed. "I NOW PACKED THE EYELINER!" now I screamed.

"Sorry..." she said meekly. "It's Alright, I'm just so excited." I said apologetically. When I was completely concentrated, I finished my eyeliner. "YES! GOD IN HEAVEN FINALLY!" I screamed. Ethan burst into the room. "EVERYTHING OK?!" he screamed. I nodded eagerly. Then I waved my eyeliner around and he understood. Finally, I finished and straightened my hair and took a last look in the mirror.

I'm not really confident, but I looked stunning. It was incredible. The dress was Wine red and cut as dungarees. It was adorned with rivets and rhinestones. More like an e-girl style, but I really liked it.
Vici, thomas, damiano, ethan and i went into the hallway to get our instruments out of the cupboard. Vici played the bass, Thomas guitar, Damiano was the lead vocalist, Ethan played drum and I was cooperating the singing with damiano as lead vocalist-in.

We walked straight ahead because we were to lazy to wait.
Damiano leaned down and whispered me something in my ear.
"What?" I asked because he said it really fast and quietly
"you look beautiful." he said more clearly this time. I smiled and said "you too" He smiled back and put his arm around me. "let's win this thing." he said. "OOKAY!" I quizzed.

We went to the backstage area and I straightened my hair again. "DAMIANO ??" I screamed across the room. "Yes Mia?" he asked calmly. Oops. He was sitting right next to me on the floor. "whoops .." I said softly. "SORRY!" I screamed twice as loud. "oops again .." I giggled. "Well, it doesn't matter. Can you help me with the zipper?" I asked Damiano.
"Clear." he said. "Thank you," I replied. He put his hand on the zipper and pulled it up. It was a bit of a problem as the zipper was somehow knotted but he managed. "Many Thanks." I said. "No thing." he replied.

"Italy on stage, please." a scratchy voice boomed from the loudspeaker. "Okay let's go." said Victoria excitedly. "mhmh." I said. Suddenly I had a strange feeling. I never had stage fright or anything like that. Until now I swallowed it down. Victoria grabbed my hand and we ran onto the stage. Then we were greeted with cheers and screeches. Many "WE LOVE YOU!" Came from the crowd and I had to grin. The beat started I bobbed my feet. Damiano put his arm around me and started singing.

"Loro non sanno di che parlo
Voi siete sporchi, fra', di fango"
Damianos voice was everything for me. It was nearly like an angel. I loved it.

"Giallo di siga fra le dita
Io con la siga camminando"
I got into The song.

"Scusami, ma ci credo tanto
Che posso fare questo salto
E anche se la strada è in salita
Per questo ora mi sto allenando
E buonasera, signore e signori, fuori gli attori
Vi conviene toccarvi i coglioni
Vi conviene stare zitti e buoni
Qui la gente è strana, tipo spacciatori
Troppe notti stavo chiuso fuori
Mo' li prendo a calci 'sti portoni
Sguardo in alto tipo scalatori
Quindi scusa mamma se sto sempre fuori, ma"

I vibed with the song until I've got in the song when we sang both together.
"Sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Io ho scritto pagine e pagine, ho visto sale poi lacrime"

Now it was my turn. Damiano stepped back from me and got in a really quick smalltalk with Vici.
"Questi uomini in macchina e non scalare le rapide
C'è scritto sopra una lapide, in casa mia non c'è Dio
Ma se trovi il senso del tempo risalirai dal tuo oblio
E non c'è vento che fermi la naturale potenza
Dal punto giusto di vista, del vento senti l'ebrezza
Con ali in cera alla schiena ricercherò quell'altezza
Se vuoi fermarmi ritenta, prova a tagliarmi la testa perché."

Damiano got back to me slided in the song with me again.
"Sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro"

Now we sang it on and on. First him than me. By repeat.

"Parla, la gente purtroppo"
Now my turn.

"Parla Non sa di che cosa parla
Tu portami dove sto a galla"

I got distracted by Damiano and he looked mean at me because I missed out a lyric. He looked me like "really?"

"Che qui mi manca l'aria
Parla, la gente purtroppo parla
Non sa di che cosa parla
Tu portami dove sto a galla
Che qui mi manca l'aria
Parla, la gente purtroppo parla
Non sa di che cazzo parla
Tu portami dove sto a galla
Che qui mi manca l'aria
Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro"
This part we sang together and it was great.
Roaring apllaus overwhelmed us and I had to grin as if otherwise.

We walked backstage to wait for the final rating. "WHY DID YOU MISS THAT LYRIC ?!" ethan yelled at me. (no hate to ethan he's cute :) I squeaked and ethan pressed me against the wall. "HEY!" shouted damiano and pushed ethan away from me. I held my neck because he choked me. God why was this one lyric so important to him? Vici and thomas came up to me and helped me to catch myself again. In the meantime damiano and ethan fought like crazy. "HEY STOP THAT!" I tried to scream. I pulled damiano away from ethan and helped him up. I felt his cheek and he had a blue eye. "fuck .." I said to myself. "wait here and woe betide him!" I called to vici.

I ran down the hall to the bathroom and got the first aid kit. The door opened. "D- what are you doing here?" I asked damiano. He didn't say anything and hugged me. "w-?" I started but then I returned the hug. "I am sorry." he said. You could hear that he was crying. "hey don't cry yeah?" I asked carefully. He nodded and laughed. I got in with. Then I opened the first aid kit and took out disinfectant. I sat on the counter and disinfected his eyes. He fasted gently for my hand and i smiled. "thanks." he said. "oh no problem." I replied.

"COME NOW!" you could hear thomas screaming from the backstage. "come on let's go." he said. "mhmh!" and we ran hand in hand back to Vici, ethan and thomas. Ethan was crying. "S-I'm so s-sorry, sophia." he said in a broken voice. I hugged him quietly. Damiano shot us a cold look. Was he jealous or what?
"AND NOW THE FINAL BETWEEN ITALY AND SWITZERLAND!" came a voice from the speakers.

- time skip -

"and Italy received 392 publications from the audience!" said the moderator. We were in first place. We didn't won yet, but it was incredible. Vici and thomas hugged on crack. They cried so much that it would be unnecessary to blow your nose. "now we come to switzerland." said the moderator tense. He dragged the end result out incredibly long, which was pretty annoying. "god go ahead!" I said to myself. Damiano laughed. Because the man was still dragging things out, ethan and I talked a little longer. "and switzerland received from the audience:" (theater-like drum roll) "249 points, and trough that ITALY wins!" that wasn't meant seriously, was it? we won? Damiano and I looked at each other in disbelief and then we went crazy. We screamed like two little children who won a lollipop at the fair.

We all hugged and screamed and screamed X times. The co-moderator came up to us. "w-do you want to say anything else?" she asked. "Thanks or something?" damiano and I looked at each other with a grin. I thought he would say something like "thank you to our family" or "thank you to him and her" but he didn't even begin to do that. He pulled me closer to him and because of the difference in size (he was 1.80 and I was 1.62) he leaned down to me. He wasn't serious now wasn't he? But yes he was.

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. They were soft as butter and we moved our bodies in sync with each other. We blocked out everything but ourselves. When I was finished again I was fucked. Damiano had just kissed me. OH MY GOD?! "Yes .. well I want to say two things." said damiano jitterily. "The first is; I fell in love with Mia." he said like it was as normal as breathing. "And second; ROCK N 'ROLL NEVER DIES!" he yelled and grabbed my hand. He kissed me again and I replied. We won the Eurovision song contest. That would change everything.

{ 1584 words }