Chapter 1

(The world has changed.My dear peaceful hometown where I was born and raised...was so suddenly taken over by...zombies..Ever since that one day everything changed..)
>>Few days earlier<<
Suzuki Cho:Bye dad!!
Dad:Bye!Oh wait up Cho!Be careful on your way to school please.
Suzuki Cho:Um why..?What's up?
Dad:I heard it on the news this morning,some violent people are protesting,but they won't tell us what exactly is it about.
Suzuki Cho:Oh please dad..I'm sure EVERYTHING is fine,I don't think it's big of a deal cause they haven't cancelled classes.
Dad:Ah,I guess you are right.
Suzuki Cho:Yea,I am..By the way where is mum?
Dad:She went to work early this morning.
(My dad is sick,so my mum has to work mutiple jobs for us to have enough money,I work part time job as well.)

Suzuki Cho:Ohh okay!!Well I'm gonna get going,bye dad!!
Dad:Bye Cho!

Suzuki Cho:I can't belive there are violent protests..
(It wasn't until then,after everything had already went wrong,that the government started talking about some kind of virus.And allegedly if you get infected,you would turn into a blood thirsty zombie.)
>>Back to present<<
>Dead bodies are all around the town,smell of the rotting bodies,big puddles of blood,terrifying.<
(I feel so helpless,I have to last as long as I could until someone finds a cure.But im scared.Both of these monsters but also of being left all alone.I'm doubting my chances of surviving)
Suzuki Cho:What happened to everyone else?I haven't seen anybody since that day on my way to school.(I started talking to myself without even noticing it..)
(I hope my family and friends are okay..)

Suzuki Cho:*Sigh*(I spent the whole day running away from zombies,I just want to go home.I have been hiding in empty buildings this whole time)
Suzuki Cho:How long do I have to live like this?I don't even have much food left,I have to go look for more(I find myself talking to myself more often,am I going crazy?It was quiet outside so i headed out,I mean I can't just sit here and starve myself to death..)
>It was extremly quiet outside,more than usual,all I could hear was wind.<
(I went to a market and carefully stepped inside,to save time I just filled my bag with anything I could find.)
>Market shelfs were almost all full.<
Suzuki Cho:I guess today is my lucky day!!I'm gonna look around maybe I find something useful.
(I turned to go the other direction,but as i turned..)
Suzuki Cho:!!(Gosh what am I thinking,why did I scream..Zombie was staring at me and all of sudden started rushing towards me.)
Zombie:GARHHH!
Suzuki Cho:Ahhhhhh!!(I could at least move my legs,so I started running as fast as I could)
Suzuki Cho:Please!Somebody help!!(My mind turned completly blank,my heart was beating like crazy,suddenly..)
??:This way!
(The zombie collapsed next to me)