Chapter 1 The City Of Hero's

awhile back then villains went into hiding sometime ago cause hero's were uprisng to defeat them and vowed to protect the city. but one day almight the number one hero fell to his defeat from his body failing on his work he had passed his quirk down to a hero named izuku midoriya. this young hero had became the new number one hero in the city. a whole crud ton of villains came after him like they did to almight. wanting their own freedom and justice and make chaos and crime cause thats what they loved the most. a villain named imutsu Tatsuya a mafia villain had fallen in love with a hero named kiriyuta sumiyu she was a beauty for her age and around humans and citizens the villain fell in love with her and tried confessing his love to the female. Everytime he tried confessing his love a hero would try and harm him he was trying his best to change and be the right man for the female hero. WHen he was able to confess to her he had said " My lady you are as beautiful as the sea your eyes the color of a gem called emerald your lushes light blue hair reminds me of the sky will you be the love of my life."he had said to the female hero. The female hero stared down at the male giggling with a slight blush she walked to him and looked up at the "may i know your name darling my name is kiriyuta sumiyu" she had spoken to him and grabbed the others hand her eyes sparkling she had never met a man like him before. The villain spoke out trembling a bit "m-my name is imutsu tatsuya of the tatsuya family my love" he smiled with a blush showing his fang a bit. the female hero lughed softly and looked at the male "sure i'll be the love of your life my lil mino "she kissed his face and walked away as she smiled happily.

chapter two will be there when i can write it this is the story of my mha oc and his parents the cover for it is a picture of my mha oc named mako tatsuya mako means- powerful makeral shark