Intro

There is always that guy in high school who can get whoever he wants no matter who she . Well that guy is Ross Lynch, a hot, blonde who can win any girls heart but break it the next day. He does what he wants with who he wants no consequences. Until one girl doesn't want him, actually she finds him revolting. That girl is Laura Marano, a stunning, popular brunette who just moved back to LA after 3 years.

Ross Lynch, the bad boy at 17. It was the summer and school was going to begin soon, so he had to find one more chick to be with before it started. His whole friend group knew he was going out tonight to find one more. Stefan found it pretty terrible that he did this to other girls, but would he ever tell anyone, no. Jackson and Ricky were the other two single guys in his group and there was Dean who had a girlfriend, but she was the fake type the kind Dean liked and they probably would not last long.
____________

Laura used to go to school in LA but her parents and her were going through a tough loss after her sister, Vanessa, died. Her parents decided to stay the summer with the rest of the family during the grieving period. Her grandmother and aunt lived in Boston, where her father ended up getting an amazing job that paid very well. That is when the summer turned into 4 years, but that was okay for Laura, she was bullied for being nerdy and overweight. But now everything has changed, over the summer that they moved, Laura got very fit and even joined the cheerleading team. She was very popular back in Boston, but how will life go for her here, will anyone recognize her, will the past be brought up, and will her Boston friends understand?