GUY

Saturday - night

"Let's divorce" Maria,a mother to four hi children ask his husband for divorce at lately night.She looks like someone 40's.

"Yeah,it better than we always fighting" Her husband,John agreed to her.

"But,before we get divorce.Lets go to vacation with our child.They never go to a vacation before." Maria talking again.John that almost crying that time agreed to Maria.They make a decision to go to the vacation on Sunday.

Before they go to the bad,Maria went to the child bed one by one to wish a "good night" and a kiss.The first room is Julia's and Jenita's room.Julia is the first daughter that is 18 years old .While Julia is the youngest daughter that is 6 years old.The second room is Johnny's and Will's room.Johnny is the second child that is 17 years old and his little brother Will that is 14 years old .Maria told them about the vacation .They all seem very happy bout it.

After that, Maria went to her room.Not like ussualy,John not there.He sleep on the couch these night.

Maria laying down in her bed,off the lamp beside her.She let go the tears that she hold for a long time .

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday-morning

"Wake up guysss! ! !"

Maria shouted loudly,ask her family to wake up early.They waked up, they seems so excited.Aftet take a breakfast,they immediately set off for the vacation spot.

"Dad,where we will go for a vacation?"

Ask the youngest child,Julia.

"Wait honey, you will know when we are arrive."

Answer her dad,John

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday - Afternoon

"Do we arrived?"
"Not yet"

The talk between Julia and John developing a quiet atmosphere in the car throughout the journey.

Their car just pass the board that write Krijack Town

"K---R---I---J---A---C---K---T---O---W----N.....Is it pronounce as Krijack Town?"

Will trying to spell the board word.

"Krijack Town?!Dad!!!!You knew bout this town right?! This town so we'll known cause it creepy!"

Shouted Johnny to his dad

"That the cheapest place that we can go!!!

Answer John.

"No!No!No!"

Johnny repeat it many time as he is afraid.

The car stoped.John out and open the car left behind door as he tell Johnny to leave the car.But Johnny refuse him...John slap him.

"John! Stop! He's your son!"

Maria ask John to stop.

They continue the journey...5 minute before they arrive their homestay.Jenita found someone standing behind the big tree on the way the road.The guy is just black,but has a eye.His eyes just normal like a human ,but his head get down while his eyes look up at Jenita.

The tree was so big,black and dark....seem so old...maybe around 80 years???

"Mom,can we help the guy"

Ask Jenita

"Sh*t !!!Can you shut the f*ck up!!!Just don't takes anything!!!"

Shouted John

Jenita crying loudly as she is afraid of her own dad.Arrive the homestay,they all  get off the car than open the door of the homestay.

"Old but good ."

Julia talk about the house while both his hand carrying Jenita that is sleeping.Julia put Jenita down on the couch,than she go   look for the kitchen with her mom.

"Quite good kitchen"

Maria said

Julia agreed with her mother.The kitchen near with the toilet.

"Mom!If you wanna some help!I'm in the toilet!"

Julia telling her mom that she wanna pee.

Shhhh shhhhh shhhh

The water sound from the toilet.Julia stop a minute.

"Dad!Are you in there?"

"It's okayy!I can wait for you!But,please be hurry !"

Julia shouted at her dad as John is inside the toilet.Julia take out the chair from under the toilet in dining room and sit there.Turn on the phone,but there is no signal.Julia try to find the signal,open the window front of the sink .She took out her hand and phone to find a signal.Out of the window.

"Hey what you doing?"

John ask his daughter, Julia while both of her hand holding their stuff.

"Don't you in the toilet before?!"

Julia very confuse,She immediately go to the toilet than open the door .The toilet still dry.

Will update "GUY chapter 2 " soon