Fairytale

This is just a story that I thought of while listening to this song, it's a really good song!

Bakugo's POV

Ever sense I was a kid I was in love with a fairytale. I will always regret the day I started bullying De- Izuku. Ah yes, that stupid nickname. I hate it, it reminds of that day. Whenever I think about that day I start shaking and cry. Izuku tells me that he forgives me but I can tell he doesn't and that he will always hate me.

Thoughts of that day surrounded me as I flop onto my bed. I start crying and shaking while the thoughts surround me. I turn on some music to try and distract me from these thoughts.

I focus on the music and start to calm down. I stop shaking but I was still crying. I'm gonna have to come up with a good excuse for why my eyes are red. That or I could just stay in here until my eyes turn white again. It will worry kirishima but I'll just say I fell asleep.

I wait for about 30 minutes until my eyes turn normal and I am fully calmed down. I start to question of I should go In the common room or not. I decide to go downstairs and get a snack.

I head downstairs and I run into Izuku on the way. "Get out the way Deku!" I say with fake anger and regret. "Oh sor-sorry Kacchan." Izuku says in fear. I regret every moment of that but I still walk downstairs to get a snack.

I go to the kitchen just to see there is no good food. I sigh and decide to go to the "living room" (said by the 1-A girls). I sit down with a fake frown on my face. I do get mad a lot but sometimes I'm not that angry. I know, a surprise.

After about an hour of sitting there and scrolling through my phone I see someone coming down the stairs. I realize that it's Izuku. I fake roll my eyes even though I was glad to see him. I smile a lot on the inside. I watch him go into the kitchen, only for him to be disappointed. He started to come over here so I quickly looked back at my phone and pretended I was scrolling through it. Izuku sat across from me and got out his phone. Everyone else was somewhere else so it was just the 2 of us.

I start to notice his features. His bright green eyes and soft hair. The lighting that make his hair look darker but I know better. His "T-shirt" shirt that he thinks is funny and personally I agree. His rosey lips as he smiles and laughs at his phone. His majestic voice when he starts to mumble and talk about hero stuff. The freckles that have been dusted on his cheeks.

I start the blush as he looks up from his phone. I quickly look down at my phone and pretend I've been on it this whole time. I try and stop the blushing as I try to focus on my phone and not Izuku. It's hard but once I start to see the cute pets on my phone (no, they aren't cuter than Izuku). I know, I the Katsuki Bakugo, like cute animals.

I decided to go to my dorm as I start to get bored. I get to my dorm when I suddenly get an idea. I start to get out paper and pencils. I was going to confess to Izuku today. The question is, with what tho? I kept thinking for thirty minutes when I finally got the perfect idea. Secret admirer cards! Those are perfect and very cliche. I start to write out the letter.

"Dear, Izuku

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Flowers may be beautiful,
But that's nothing compared to you.

Sincerely,
Your secret admirer"

'Perfect' I thought as I nearly put it in an envelope. I head to Izuku's room and look around to make sure no one was looking. Luckily there wasn't anyone near here. I slid the letter under the door and I run off.

Once I got to my dorm I closed by door and slowly slid down it. I really hope this works, if it doesn't I'm screwed. I start to think of the ways I could screw this up. I could have been seen or I Izuku could know it was my handwriting and regect me. That could turn out good tho, he could know it was me and like me back. That would be the best. I softly smile thinking about my plans. I was interrupted of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door.

It was Kirishima. "What do you want shitty hair?" I say, annoyed. "I was just coming to tell you that Izuku wants to see you on the roof." He says, ignoring my statement. "Ok" I say heading to the roof to see my curse of a crush. Once I get up there I see Izuku sitting near the edge. I sat down next to him and he hands me a note. It says,

"Dear Kacchan,

I know you might not like me and we don't like each other very much but I just want to say, I love you Kacchan. I have sense I was a kid. Even when you bullied me and told me to take a swan dive off the roof. I forgive you for those times. Even if you don't think it.
Sincerely,
Your Secret Admirer"

"Oh my secret admirer, I wonder who that is," I say sarcasticly. Izuku giggles as I start to blush. "I love you too though" I say. "Your lying!" "No I'm not you oblivious idiot!" I say getting annoyed. "Oh really, then prove it" he says with a smirk on his face. "Bet" I say, ready to wipe the smirk off his cute little face.

I kiss him and he kisses back. "So wanna be boyfriends now?" I ask him. "Duh" he says as he kisses me again. I guess I really have fallen in love with a fairy tale.

Authors note: Hey readers! This is my first story and I'm really proud of it so please don't be rude. If there are any mistakes or things you think would make this story better please tell me so I can use it for other stories. Now stay safe :) AND PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR STORIES!!!!