𝟏𝟖: 𝐕𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

Every morning, Hanseok would start his day by waking up from his empty bed,with no one by his side to greet him a 'good morning' with a smile. His morning would go on like a cycle, repeating every single day.

He would get up with a dark atmosphere around him and start his day with the same atmosphere.

However, today was a different case.

The glistening ray of sun peeked through his window, giving a hint of a different vibe than his usual mornings.

She was by his side, sleeping peacefully while being covered by his black duvet.

For her, she experienced nightmares almost every time when she rest her eyes. Some nights, she wouldn't even sleep and stayed up all nights doing paperwork.

She dreamt of being betrayed by someone she loved most,wang liu murdering her family and lastly,she dreamt of getting murdered by Junwoo.

She wasn't scared of of him but she was terrified of the thought. Her life taken away by someone she loves.

But last night, when she slept next to him in his embrace, the nightmare she had all this time never came and for the first time in a while, she was able to sleep peacefully.

Hanseok admired her facial features while she was still resting her eyes. He chuckled on the memory of their previous night. If this is the first thing he would see when he wakes up in the morning, his life would be perfect.

Waking up next to her is moving from one dream to a better kind

'How is she even beautiful when she's asleep ?' He asked himself

He took his hand, tracing it on her bare skin before stroking her hair.

Yeri slowly fluttered her eyes open. and like him, the first thing she saw was someone who meant alot to her.

"Hi" She gave him a faint smile

"Good morning to you too" He replied, moving his finger to her shoulders, fondling her skin.

"What time is it ?"

Junwoo took his black and gold watch which laid on his night stand. He showed it to her, and almost immediately, she widened her eyes.

It's Monday, 11 AM.

"I'm late for work" She hastily got up, but Junwoo held her hand

"I'm sure the Chairman wouldn't mind" He smiled, wanting to be with her for a longer time

Yeah, Chairman Jang Hanseok wouldn't mind but Chairman Jang Hanseo would.

"How about this ?"

"I'll go make breakfast while you take a shower and we'll eat together hmm?" He suggested

"Alright"

-----

"You do know tomorrow will be the investment day right ?" Junwoo asked

"Yeah, i do..."

"Why the long face ? do you not want the investment to happen ?"

"I have a plan, it involves the president" yeri winked

"President Hwang Minseong ?" He asked

"What do you mean a plan ? What is it about ?" Junwoo wanted details. He has to make the signing happen. Yeri cannot stop him.

"I have deployed a homme fatale"

"a what ?"

"You'll see later"