Black butler

OK, if you really need some info on this anime, i am fairly surprised. Never the less i am still going to do a review.

I say that i give season one: a 8 out of 10

(Mainly because of its intense scenes of blood, gore, crime, physiological and some yaoi... )

the first season is about a young boy (Ciel) in the Victorian era, that has a loyal butler (Sebastian) that will do his bidding. The first episode is something you can't forget. Sebastian scares the living shit out of some Italian dude that wants to steal Ciels money, but that is not the part that makes you want to watch more, Sebastian then says the two lines that will pretty much be said hundreds of time throught the anime. Not to mention that all of the fandom will say them on a daily basis (i do anyway).

"Yes, my lord."

and

"I'm simply one hell of a butler."

Not only does he say this in a very sexual voice, but Ciel acts sort of uncomfortable to this. Which of course activates any fujoshi's radar. XD

Then there are the characters that add to the endless shipping. its basically Sebastian x everyone. I love the characters, and the English dub... IS ACTUALLY ACCEPTABLE.

If you have not seen the first season I highly recommend it.Personally I loved it and will defend it till the end, but as the series progresses, it starts to suck.

Season two: 6 out of 10.

If you don't know percents, i just gave it a 60% a "D". it was not entertaining for me, and i seemed that the writer just did a lazy copy paste in character development. I actually like Alois, but their stories are too similar. It gave me a "been there done that" kid of feeling.

Season three 7 out of 10

HONESTLY..... it was pretty amazing, there are only two problems.... It was short as  fuck, and pretty much should have been season two. I absolutely love the new characters, and how seriously funny they made this season, not to mention in one the episodes near the end... it looks like sebastian ans ciel are have some sex. I fangirled and watched that same scene for like ten days.

OVER ALL this anime was VERY good. i loved all of the mysterious dialogue and sexy bodies. so go watch it and the fanfiction is great too. XD

Black Butler: 9 out of 10