New girl Old boy

One day a girl named Jada was 15 years old. Her family was going to the beach. Jada was so excited. But it started to to rain outside. Jada mother said they had to go back home. Jada was angry with her mother. She started yelling at her mother. Her mother not looking at the road and ran into a light pole and the light pole fell on top of the car.

Jada and her family was in a coma for 3 month. Jada lived but her mother and father died! Jada had no where to go. So a lady named Rasia help her out. Rasia gave her a home to live in with her. But when Rasia said Jada had to start a new school she blacked out. When she woke up Jada told her she loved her old school.Rasia told her she had to start a new life. Jada just when along. Rasia told her we have to go shopping.

When Jada and Rasia made it to the mall Jada found out that her new mom was a rich mom. Jada never had a rich mother (never). Rasia took Jada to the Mall to buy outfits. When Rasia and Jada was look for outfit Rasia said we have to change your name. But Jada said why. Rasia said if anyone finds out you was in a coma for 3 month they will kick u out of school. Ok said Jada. I will think of some names said Jada. Rasia said just to let u know my last name is Johnson so that your last name. That's is said Jada I got a first name Mya. Love it said Rasia.but we have to go now it getting late u need to rest.

My clock when off at 7:00 am. I had to get ready for the first day of school. I pick out new outfit. I picked a pick a shirt that was blue with a dog on it and some blue jean with my big fat ass. When I was in a coma I broke up with my boyfriend named Justin. I when downstairs to eat pancakes and I drunk some apple juice. Before I got on the school bus my new mother kissed me on top of my head and gave me $50 for lunch and said have a good day.then I said bye and my mother said bye then I got on the school bus waving bye.

When I got on the bus ever one was staring at me. A girl named Aaliyah asked me to set by her. She said I see it your first day. I said yea. She said what your name. I said ummm because I forgot. I was so happy we got to the school just in time. I didn't tell Aaliyah my name. But when I got inside the school. I when to my classroom. My room number was 101 and I was in 10th grade. When I got in my classroom I set down in a open seat by Aaliyah . When I set down she ask me to the same question. Aaliyah said what your name. I said ummm Mya Johnson. She said cool name want to be friend. But right before I could answer a hot ass boy walked in. I ask Aaliyah who was that boy. She said James Williams. She said he was 16 year old. She asked me how tall was I. I said I am 5'5 and she said he was 5'6. But the teacher said shut up that was when class started.

Aaliyah said was the teacher name was Mr.kings. I said are u sure that a mother fucking boy he look Charlie Brown sister the fuck he been doing with his live killing but before I got to go on he called me to the front to introduce myself. I really didn't want to but I had too. When I got up there I said hi my name is Mya Johnson and am 15 years old. Also am 5'5. I talked for hours into class was over. Everyone thank me for stopping them for working. When I was walking out of class with my friend Aaliyah, someone grabbed my ass when I look at who it was it was James. He said hey sexy I just wanted to thank you for getting us out off work. It was no problem I said. Aaliyah said come on girl. Just before we started to walk he ask can I walk with him. Aaliyah said u can am good. I said ok then he took my hand and we walked down the hallway.

Before we when to the next class James took me to his locket. He said if u ever need me just put a note in my locker and I will get to it soon babe. Am not your fucking babe but u are so fucking fine. I didn't see it coming but he push me into his locker. Then he ran. I could not get out. I saw a teacher walk by. He came back when the teacher past me. He open the locker. I said what the fuck Man you was on some fucking but before I when on he kissed me. He tried to tounge kiss me. I didn't let him enter. But he forced it in. I didn't fight anyone. He put my hand in his pants. I try to pull it out but he didn't let me. He led me to the boy bathroom. He put me on the sink and mades out with me. He looked in the hallway no one was to be seen. He pulled down my pants and he ate me out like a chocolate cookie. He made my leg shake like a milkshake. Then he fingered me. He mad me say ummm ummm into he pulled down his jean with his dick stick up ready to enter me. He said he not going to hart me. That was the last time I said a word!

When we got out the boy bathroom the bell rang. James ask me did I have a phone. I said no but I will get one tomorrow just for u babe. Then he kissed me one more time then he said sit by me on the bus. Then he said see you in class he said. We walked together then we made it to class Aaliyah said where where u at. You missed a class but the teacher don't know u so u didn't get in trouble. You lucky u new. Then she ask me again where was you but that when they called my bus 119. Then I jump out my set and ran on the bus where my babe saved me a set. Before I set down he hit me in my butt. I was happy Aaliyah wasn't on the bus. I put my hand over his dick and we started kissing . When I looked up I saw Aaliyah then she walked back to the front. I said Aaliyah wait but she keep on walking.

When the bus started to drive he graded my titty. He pulled them out my shirt and start sucking them then I was my stop. He got off with me. He walked me to the porch then we kissed then I when inside the house. When I got inside the house my titty was wet. Then I asked my mom can I get a phone she said let's head out. When we got my phone I got a note 5+ with a black case with diamonds on it. Then when I when home to go to sleep to dream about what happened in the boy bathroom!