「 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜. 」

- ☆ -

"How is this possible?" Y/n asked while staring at him in shock.

"Probably the jutsu that hit me yesterday." He thought before narrowing his eyes at his new left hand.

He tried getting up but his pant came down.
"Sasuke-sama, may I-" Aoda, the snake summoning, stopped mid-sentence as he saw Sasuke, "I'll just leave." He spoke before disappearing into smoke.

Y/n sighed before looking through her bag for clothes.

"I have an extra pair, change into them." She threw them at him. She stared into his left eye as she noticed something, "You don't have the..." He got his hand up to his eye.

He didn't have his rinnegan.

"How many tomoe do I have?" He asked before activating his Sharingan.

"Two in each eye. So, you must be around thirteen." He nodded his head in reply.

"Let's continue for now. We'll figure out how to solve this situation."

They walked and walked only to not find a single clue about what was happening to Sasuke.

"So..." Y/n started, "I was thinking about it and I realised he kinda looked familiar." 

Sasuke glanced at her, "Do you remember what he looks like?"

"They were all wearing a cape but I saw he had light brown hair, I didn't see the eyes but-" Y/n gasped remembering where she had seen him.

"What did you find out?"

"Where are we right now?" Y/n asked in a hurry.

"Edge of the Land of Wind," Sasuke replied.

"Is it just me or you're shorter?" She said between sentences, "Well anyway, we have to go to Otougakure."

"That will take..." Sasuke frowned slightly, "I forgot how long it would take. Um well, We don't know how this jutsu works and we don't have much time."

"Who said we're travelling by foot?"

"Then how?"

"Kuchiyose no jutsu," Y/n summoned.

- ☆ -

"Y/n-sama," Mikoto turned to Sasuke, "...and Sasuke-sama..."

"Otougakure," Y/n explained as Mikoto nodded her head and opened her mouth.

"What?" Sasuke looked confused as she hopped into her mouth.

"I think this jutsu affects the brain too," Y/n teased as he pouted slightly.

Y/n broke into a small smile at her father's reaction. He expressed his emotions much more freely than he does now, at least towards her.

"Just come in already," Y/n mumbled, annoyed.

Sasuke hopped in as Mikoto closed her mouth and disappeared into smoke.

A second later Mikoto opened her mouth to a dark room only lit by the low lights emitting from test tubes further into the room.

"Where are we?" He asked but his voice sounded more nasal than before.

Y/n's head snapped towards him.

"Sasuke...you look younger." Y/n had a theory about what could be happening but she hoped what she was thinking wasn't true.

"Do I?" He frowned slightly.