Aot S1 Eps 1-5

Sitting on a titan in the dead of night after doing some experiments with your titan-shifting powers was surprisingly calming. It used to summon a surge of adrenaline when shifting but now it's become more of a habit. Since you have three titans at your disposal and one of them came with a huge explosion. It's not like you could just transform without murdering everyone around- You learned that the hard way luckily no one was nearby but still Collateral damage sucked. The Armored was quite large so on nights like these you could only practice with Jaw.

Your titan-shifting powers were kept secret and only certain people of your bloodline even know about it let alone have it. You could copy any other shifter's titan but you had to first track them down and touch them in preferably titan form, it works in either but it's more difficult in human form. Your titan doesn't come with the 13 year limit so the power was randomly passed down but no one was allowed to speak about it.

You had finished and just sat on top of the titan guarding its body until it finished evaporating. You heard footsteps as your hand moved to your dagger, gripping it tightly. Shoot! This is a bad look. This'll probably send a few alarm signals if they report anything and I'll probably be questioned. I have no idea how to control my healing yet if they even scratch me- ugh shut up! Though this honestly looks like I just killed this titan with a dagger... Ha like they'd believe that!

You turned around dagger unsheathed and at the ready but you were greeted with a boy and his father. Grisha Yeager you recognized him from the newspaper. The boy was frozen with shock. He kept looking at you then the titan then back to you and the titan.. Grisha was frozen as well. He looked like he was gonna say something but kept stopping himself before he could. You jumped off your titan which had almost finished evaporating dagger still in your hand.

"Hi. You're Grisha Yeager right?" You questioned. He nodded slowly looking down at you. "So doc? Why are you here? In the dead of night with your son I'm guessing."

The boy looked at you once more before finally speaking. "DID YOU KILL THAT TITAN?! THAT'S AMAZING! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY APPLY FOR THE SCOUTS!..Oh yeah! I am his son, my name's Eren you?" He grinned, extending his hand. You shook his hand and looked for a way to avoid his question. Seeing as you were the same age it should've been a particularly easy task for you.

You sheathed your dagger before putting it back in your pocket and pulling out another one. You had one of each jewel and every color you found around your old home and they actually had an effect on titans which was another plus.

You decided to give him the green one matching his eyes. "Here it works against titans too." He eagerly took it and his father eyed you suspiciously but then sent you on your way.

But he had no idea that you took a U-turn and hid in the bushes watching. You were frozen at the horrifying display that you had decided to watch. Immediately after Eren reverted back you realized something, Oh my god is that how they normally pass it on?! I am so glad mother did NOT have that power. I should probably help the poor kid out.

You quickly ran up hugging him. "Eren! what the heck happened, did your dad just get hit by lightning?!" Eren shook his head confused, tears streaming out of his eyes as he passed out.

You slowly picked him up and got the majority of his weight on yourself. Oh I forgot we're literally the same age I should've expected having trouble. You managed to get halfway before having to take a break. Ugh why did he decide to go so far even here would've been fine! The only reason I was over there was because I was actually planning to stay in my titan mode for a while. You got back up making it about another quarter of the way before you found an adult.