Wait you guys are friends!?

{Shuichi's pov}

I was at the park today relaxing on the swings taking my time breathing the fresh air e very time i went back and forth focusing on my speed. It was cold out today but not cold enough you had to wear a big sweater i was just wearing a thin one.
I was also with my friends Miu kaito and kaede they each have there own talents. They were just chilling and talking to each other well thats what i thought i was kind of dozed out so I couldn't tell what they were saying at all but i knew it was probably not anything serious.
                                                                                                              {time skip 2 hours}

Me and Kaito went to the nearest cafe my favorite one it was called detective's coffee (You know cuz he's the ultimate detective 🙃)
It was normal like always there were some of the same people there as always and my friend rantoro  works here that's what makes it fun cuz we can have a whole conversation for hours and loose track of  Time as always kaito got himself purple smoothie well for me I usually get coffee but this time I decided to have a milkshake cuz why not its good to mix up the menu sometimes right.
It felt different today in the cafe someone walked through the door and it was a boy i think i dont know they looked like a girl to i felt bad in my head for if i was misgenderering them or not i was being dumb i looked away it's only been 5 mins and that person sat down at the cafe I didn't want to be weird so i tried looking away but for some reason I couldn't i just kept starting while drink my milkshake i then noticed that kaito was trying to get my attention  i got my focus back "hey shuichi you good " kaito said  "u-uh y-yea I'm ok sorry i dozed off.." i said
Kaito then looked back and saw the purple haired boy and smiled a bit then got up and walked to him i thought kaito also thought they were cute but I couldn't say anything. He was just talking to the boy and the boy seemed like he knew kaito. Kaito then grabbed the boy and dragged him over to where me and him was sitting he then said "hey shuichi this is one of my old friend kokichi kokichi say hi" kaito said.
"H-hi...." the purple haired boy said. "He has a stuttering problem but its gotten better over the years anyways shuichi say hi" kaito said.
I'm not a rude person or anything and I thought they were nice looking so i did what i had to do "hi I'm shuichi saihara and your kokichi?" I said. He looked shy and nodded his head saying "i-I'm kokichi o-ouma and i-I'm guessing your kaito's f-friend." Kokichi said.
"Yes i am" i said. He continued to be quite and drink his tea i then asked kaito if i could talk to him in the corner or somewhere he said sure i then pulled him to the corner and then said "How the fuck did you meet him he looks like a cinnamon roll and is adorable.." i said "also hot" i said under my breath .Kaito looked at me and said "oh~ you think he's cute well your in luck cuz he's single and he's Bi" kaito said.
I looked at kaito and was bout to turn into a red mess . Kaito and me then went back to kokichi i think that was his name again. "Hey ouma me and shuichi gotta head out cuz its. Getting late so wanna meet here again sometime" kaito said. Kokichi nodded his head as in a yes I suppose and then he walked away and out the cafe. I was about to explode i thanked kaito and he said "no problem man thats what bro's do". I was so happy and he told me that kokichi lives with one of his friends he forgot who though. I said it was fine and thanks for letting me know him a bit. We then both left the cafe and went our own ways home.

        (Ok so i did make a few mistakes I noticed but i fixed it 734 words omg I'm dead fr )