Chapter 1

*flashbacks*
Don's POV:
6:30am.
We are currently getting ready for breakfast, everyone is getting ready, Norman and Emma are helping set the tables with Thoma and Lani(Lanion), Rachel(Ray) and Gilda are doing the dishes with Anna and Nat, and I'm with the kids and making them brush their teeth and get dressed. "Hey Don?" "Yeah Conny?" "Can I do your hair during free time!?"  "So you can do your kids hair when you're older huh?" "Maybe..."   "In that case... OF COURSE!!" Conny smiles wide and runs off to the other kids, I laugh and look back at everyone else, I notice Rachel looking at Norman and blushing, I feel a sharp pain in my chest and held back tears from the pain I felt, "DON!! DON ARE YOU OKAY?!" I feel someone shaking me and turn my head to see Gilda yelling my name, Conny crying, Nat and Anna slightly shaking, and Emma staring at me with panic on her face, "JESUS CHRIST DON YOU SCARED US" Gilda had yelled while she and Conny hugged me, I hugged them back and realized I started crying, "Don what happened? You normally don't cry like that." Emma asked "I don't know, I felt like something just stabbed me." I told her. I look over at Rachel and Norman, they aren't there? I look over at the stairs to see them holding hands and walking away.

236 words

mk the first few chapters are gonna be don angst and norray but we'll get to the donray soon🌝