the christmas miricle

It was December 23 and it was getting really close to Christmas and there was a girl named Riley and her two sisters named June and Julia and they were very pour, their parents have both died in a car accident. they had no where to sleep so they would sleep on the floor and they would use their dads old jacket for a cover. They never ate at the dumpster they would use their parents money that they gave them ,before they died , to buy something in the store to buy something that didn't cause so much. There was a married couple that worked at the store that Riley, June and Julia go to, their names were Amy and Jake and they always wanted kids and when they saw that they were homeless they thought of taking them home and raising them on there on. So Amy and Jake walked up to Riley,June and Julia and said "do you have any parents? because if you don't we would love to raise you as our children " when Riley heard it she was so happy to see that somebody finally cares about them "yes we would love to"Riley said. The three sisters hugged and then hugged their new parents "come on we will show you your new house" Amy said. They all got in the car and drove to the new house, when they got there they saw a puppy, lots and lots of pictures and plenty of food. "This is our puppy,angle" Jake said. She is so pretty June said. Wow! this is your house, it is one of the biggest places I've ever seen. Julia said." Is,is that a Christmas tree! I've wanted to see one my whole life but never ever got to see one" Riley said. Yep its a Christmas tree I decorated it myself. Well do you guys want to share your room or do you want to separate room? Amy said. They share a room and I get my own Riley said."OK" Amy said. the should be already for you. Oh, and I forgot to tell you that every Christmas we open up one gift so be ready. The next day they opened up one gift, Riley got a bracelet set, June got a doll, Julia got a doll, Amy got a brush, Jake got a new shirt. They all loved what they got they hugged each other and said thank you,while Amy and Jake went to work Riley was in charged she let them play with their toys and then she fixed them a sandwich. After Amy and Jake got off work they did not go straight home they went to all kinds of stores to get more presents for their new daughters when they got home they went straight to their room to wrap the presents while Riley,June, and Julia were sleep. The next day Jake and Amy went to Riley's room to wake her up then they went to June and Julia's room to wake them up then they went down stairs to open up their gifts Riley got clothes, books and a American doll. June got clothes, gloves and cook and bake. Julia got clothes, smoothie maker and a hat. They loved everything they said thank you about 20 times. And that was their first Christmas. And more to come.