CHAPTER 1 THE MISSING PART

"Rain sound fill up the silence night. A girl walking alone in the dark besides the streets. She doesnt feel pain or cold. She feels empty , she want something to complete herself. But she doesnt know whats the missing part she need to complete, she want to know it"

Amaya : ... what a nice night..

           "She's humming and crying at the same time, her feelings were mixed up she doesnt know what to feel. She keep walking until she arrive home, she close her umbrella and walk into her house"

Amaya : home sweet home..

              "She walks to her bedroom and change her clothes, she just stare at her walls until she got an idea. Its about to hurt herself so she can feel something again. She start to trembling while picking up a cutter, she knows what she doing  isnt right but she couldnt help it"

Amaya : N-no.. this isnt right..but *heavy breath* just one cut.. *heavy breath* NO I CANT!

              "Amaya throw the cutter away and start to crying, she fall on her knees and thinking"

Amaya : what am i doing.. what im trying to do with myself..

               "She lay on the floor thinking if she can survive tomorrow"

Amaya : Something missing..i keep praying and wishing for god to complete me.. but.. in the same time i wish that im dead.. can i..survive tomorrow like today..? why does i need to stuck in this kind of position.. ?

                  "Amaya mind mixed up she dont know she want to live or die. She keep crying and asking question to herself until she fell asleep"

Chapter 1 DONE

(Hello guys Orpheus-Sama here! this is my first wattpad story so im sorry if you guys are not satisfied  im still a beginner and im sorry about my grammar  ik its kinda messed up so im sorry and thank you cause reading my story i really appreciate you guys support)