Finny x reader thunderstorm

One day (y/n) and Finny were sitting on the couch in the phantomhive manor while Bard and Meyrin were in the kitchen cleaning up when Ciel and Sebastian came down and said there was a storm on the way. At the mention of the storm you tensed up and Finny happened to notice. He asked what was wrong and you told him nothing was wrong. He looked into you (e/c) eyes and he say fear in them. Not long after the storm rolled in and you started to freak out. Finny noticed that you were freaking out and was trying to calm you down. ___starting crying and finny was worried. He was panicking because he didn't know what to do so he started crying to. He grabbed a hold of your arm and pulled you into his lap. He started rubbing you back to calm you down and you started to relax not long after. He asked what was wrong and you final told him that you were afraid of storms and that you had always been afraid of them. When he realized this he started to sing to you. When he was singing you realized he had a beautiful voice. When Finny realized that you had calmed down he asked if you wanted anything to drink and you said hot chocolate. Sebastian then brought you and finny some hot chocolate and some warm blankets and pillows to lay on. You and Finny decided to sit by the warm fire that sebastian had made for you and drink hot chocolate. You were wrapped up in a warm blanket with Finny beside you so you decide to share your blanket with him and he happily accepted your gesture. While you were sitting with Finny you wanted to talk to him. You wanted to know about his gardening skills and he was so happy that you asked him that. He told you all about his flowers and all his favorite kinds. He said that he loved tulips a lot and when he said that you told him those were your favorites to. He also told you about his favorite animal which were birds. Bids were also your favorite animal. You told him that you had a little pet bird and when he heard that his eyes lit up and he wanted to meet your bird so you went up to your room to get it and when you came backdown Finny was so excited to meet your bird. He asked what its name was and you told him her name was Lovey. He said that was a beautiful name for a bird. You told him he could help you take care of it and he was so happy. And for the rest of the night you and finny talked all about your favorite things till you fell asleep with Finny cuddling you. When Sebastian came to check on you he draped a blanket over the both of you and turned out the light and left the room. And that's how you spent your stormy night in the Phantomhive manor curled up against Finny fast asleep by a warm fire.