( the Awaking)

I Run barefoot Deep into the woods

i Following the wolves that call to me, to run with them through these particular trees.

it almost feels. like each animal that calls, to me. I listen. and feel their presence

it is like i meant to walk among them. like as if i was born by a spirit that roams the earth looks upon the living that seeks devotion compaction in their world we've never seen before.

i Talk to each creature as i know and see . my eyes scan for the soul that looks beyond.highest rise.

they all have the purpose to exist.

If we listen carefully they will show us the way.

And when i Dream, i always dream harder to seek. what is asked of me

The further I try to go in my dream. the minute morning comes. it instantly fades .ends quickly. with loud voices that awaken my reality.

within the Suprise Visit

To human Friends, who have to make you see reality. and to drag you to school. it was something have to do in this lifetime to attend. it was a thing for humans to gain the information they don't particularly. focus on.

And I don't blame. any of them. it wasn't my kinda scene.

But History class was a place I didn't mind as the history books are documents to some truth.

and to some rubbish or non-truth is written those who wanted the world to gain important info they think that did happen.

But as I groan and feel foggy in my head. I tell myself. learn as much as possible and before you know it

you can go back home.

as i write a note to myself and put it on the Fridge to remind myself i am not alone. every day. I mean my parents are dead anyway. Or at least I don't see them   But I guess I better get up

before my friends find ways to physically. drag me out of my home and into my truck.

I am blessed that they are all there. for some reason. i didn't understand why they haven't left as I barely give them an answer to why I don't always show up to school. or want to be around people. And yet they refused to not leave my side.

Hunter always sits on my porch in silence. it was not like he couldn't speak . he just prefers to be quiet.
Q
He always finds a way to paint every scenery in his head. and draws them later, his love for items and Scenery is amazing t. his uncle cherished.  Stuff like that. and taught him to how to appreciate, things in life that are different as he was different than most people. his uncle and him real close. I can tell.

And yet Hunter is A special person. In my heart

considering he was actually Autistic. Yet nobody would be able to tell by looking at him. but he very intelligent. Young man. He's just not very vocal all time

but we both always got that odd connection. toward each other. as if we understand each other more than anyone else does of us.

His parents Exist. but not very much in his world. his father. his heavy Drinker and finds many opportunities to blame his son physically. and a mother blames him as well for the loss of a second son in the womb. that would give them a chance to have a normal son, which isn't perfect.

so his mother blends with a society of many affairs and father who angry often.

ivy- is a smart and cautious kinda person. that's always positive she came from a very wealthy family, along with her twin sister. who kind of the opposite of her but deep down shared love for those are different. and strange.

the Twins had parents that poured money into having someone else to raise them. as you can Guess A Nanny.

Gabe- he was the funny one and defiantly enjoyed his meals. despite him eating all the time he still has his own smarts. which explain always why he fought with the twins on whose can outsmart. the competition who can outsmart who

He came was raised well-loved home with multiple brothers and sisters. that owned a few places in town. their family is huge.

they weren't wealthy family they were just hard-working people. who believe in friendliness and. hard for was the key to life. They Treasure there are Elders a lot.

Ambition was. and education and physical work and being tough. was the most important thing that family values. You Stick to your own kind. but make room to grow. to Achieve your Goals

And Me ? well. I don't particularl understand. but I guess I live alone. in house where mom and dad. I assume decided to leave. I don't know why they didn't take me with them . but. I guess I was a heavy load for them .

my memories of them are a bit blurry , but I know they didn't come back for me. I don't remember what felt . or what I am suppose to feel.

when you lived by yourself. and as child and as a young woman. sometimes certain neigjbords would kindly make food. and offer me a dish . but I k now I can feel them being curious where my parents are. and why they aren't around. and how I can be alone all by myself.

usually folks around here always curious and noisy.

but I always just say. they are at work and are very busy . and will be home soon .

I'm usually at work. on the weekends. at this local hardware store. with hunter and Game.