The beginning

I silently walked down the side walk, day dreaming as always. I then hit something, "I'm so so sorry!" I apologized while hitting the ground. I looked up to see what or who I hit. I saw a tall brunette man with golden eyes. "Ah, no harm done" he said, his voice husky and deep. He held out his hand to me, I gladly took it and got up. "Thank you sir" I smiled "no problem sir." He slightly smiled.
"What's your name?" He asked me, I looked up at him since I was smaller than him. "Oh my names, Ezra!" I replied sweetly. He looked at me with curious eyes, "names Russel."
"Nice to met you, Russel!" I smiled
"You as well, Ezra"
He looked at his phone then grabbed a piece of paper out of his pocket. "Here" he handed it to me and walked off.
"Wha?-" I looked down at the paper, I saw his number on it what the hell? I chuckled to myself. "Well guess I made a new friend" I said quietly to myself. I continued on my way back to my house.

I got home, I got my keys out and unlocked my door walking in. My cat meowed quietly as I entered padding over and rubbing her body on me. "Good to see you too, Royal" I chuckled quietly to myself. She meowed once more. I went over to her bowls, picked them up and filled them both with food and water. I set them back where they were and pat her head as she ate.
I walked over to my couch and sat down staring at the ceiling exhausted from work. "I truly hate being a model" he groaned.
"Huh?"
"Oh sorry sis didn't see ya there" he chuckled nervously. "No worries, but I feel ya on the work part" she laughed. I chuckled a little, I looked down and grabbed my phone, checking the time. "Oh wasn't there a new model you are going to be working with?" She asked me, I looked over at her. "Yeah, now that I think about it, there is" I replied, thinking a bit more into it. "Oooo~ maybe he'll be hot" She teased, I looked over to her out of my thoughts, I gave her a confused look. "Never mind you oblivious bat" she moaned. I chuckled quietly to myself unsure of what the hell was going to happen tomorrow. Either way I'll have to get up in the morning.