Chapter 1:First Day Of School

*ding ding* My alarm goes off at 6:30am. I rub my eyes too put on my glasses."Today was the first day of schoo"l I thought to myself.I went down stairs too go too the kitchen.I grabbed a bowl,cereal,milk,and a spoon.As i sat down i saw a note from my dad saying "Good Morning darling. They called me in early.Sorry i cant be there too give you your goodluck kiss. Have a great day at school love you lots!-Dad".I sighed as i thought he never has time for me. 

When i was done eating breakfest,I went to go brush my teeth and shower. Then i went to my closet to get some chlotes. I wore a black torn jeans with a shirt saying "Monsters are in humans".I grabbed my strainghter too straighten my hair and grabbed a black hoodie saying "PTV for life".I put some makeup on.I put some eyeliner eyelashcurler n some black lipstick.I grabbed my book and my bag and walked too school.On the walk over there i thought about negative things that could happen in school.What if they call me fat,ugly,or even worse they call me an emo freak.As i was walking,unaware of my suroundings i feel myself crashing into something.I then heard a scream,and a hot liquid on my body.I look up too see a girl screcthing."YOU SON OF A BITCH!WHAT THE FUCK LOOK WHAT YOU DID TOO MY SHIRT!"said the blonde girl screaming.I-I-I-Im s-s-so s-s-sorry. As i stuttered. Whatever.Watch your back bitch.The blonde girl said.

I felt so scared and devastayed.I ran to the girls restroom and cleaned up as quick as possible.After that i went too the office to get my schedule.I went too go find room 337.When i found it i was the first one there. I sat all the way in the back.While i was waiting i listened too some music.When everyone started coming into class i saw the 3 blondes from earlier.I tried hiding as much as possible.Luckily she sat in the front.Then this boy camed in.He caught my eye fast. I saw his beautiful black hair,with his choclatey brown eyes with a black leather jacket a plain white tshirt with some tight black jeans and his shoes are Jordans. He sat in the back next too me. Right before i knew it he coughed  called me a freak.

*DINGGG*The bell went off. As i got up from my desk the blonde i dropped coffe on,pushed me causing everything to fall out.Lunch finally came. I tried finding a seat but they were all taken so i went too the bathroom and ate there.I kept thinking off that boy.NO PERRIE HES A BADBOY WHO JUST CALLED U A FREAK! i said in my mind.*5 peroids past* "FInally it was time to go home". I said too myself.I ran home as fast as i could."Today was horrible"i said in my head as i cried.When i came home i went straight too the bathroom and opened the cabinet too get out my blade 1 cut 2 cuts 3 cuts 4 cuts.I stared at the blood dripping as i cried.I then wiped off the blood and went too take off my makeup. After that i took a bath and got a snack.I fell asleep watching a movie.