chapter 1: The truth

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!... YEAY!!, GET READY FOR THE PRESENTS HAHAHAHAHA!!!". It's was my 16th birthday but instead to me it's for my sister, they're happy to see my sister having fun in my birthday, and they want them let her to be what it feels to be a 16 years old especially  she was just  a 14 year old girl . They also didn't want my friends to come to my birthday, So my friends think of me as an selfish girl but the truth they like to celebrate it to my sister. 

   At first I thought it's just normal to have that kind of celebrating until I learned the truth. Meirah remember that before her birthday Ellis say something unsatisfied. "hey are you Meirah Hiervey?.. It's  been a long time! hahahaha i thought I would never see you!".

"wait you are??....". "HAHAHAHAAH it's me Ellis!!... Ellis Delton!.. Wait you won't remember me I'm your childhood friend!!".

"Wait Ellis!!!.. It...It's you!!!, hahahahha.. I thought I will never see you again?.. oh!!.. by the way?? How's life I've heard you're now ah??.....". "You're right I'm an ELEMENTALIST!! hahahah!!!...".

 Ellis and Meirah laughting together louder and louder. "Ahh? Mei What is your ability tell me?!! Please.... Promise I will never tell to anyone!!?", then Meirah said sadly expressions "okay but still don't have one of it?.... haha."
"Wait Don't tell me you don't have one but you- you're sister have the ability to heal but you don't still have??...". Ellis said confused ," Ohh!! and before I come here I used my Air power if I can hear louder!.... but can you promise me not to be angry?.. I just want to make sure you're not angry?...." she said. then Meirah agreed "because after I used it?!..... I.. I heard your parents that you're an orphan?!...". Ellis said.

            Meirah start shaking and started to feel dizzy , she started to weird but she wiggle her head to stop thinking about it. And then all Carla's friends came in but they still waiting for Carlla's boyfriend. Thinking about it this was my first time knowing that my sister have a boyfriend like what the fuck?!!!, are they joking it's just she already have one but?!!... I'm still happy for her I wish they could be together. 

    After they wait some minutes someone pounding the door, all of them got frightened after some minutes the door  starts to crack. They all frightened run up stairs and leave Meirah alone. Because of being scared Carlla managed to lock the door, but they all forgot that Meirah was still down stairs.

           Then Carlla said, "~sign~ I think we're safe now. Just thinking about it?!!!....no one can come close to us !!....." Then they all clap to her and said " BRAVO!!! we're very proud of you Carlla!!". Meirah Gotten scared and ran towards the door but it's locked because of anxiety she got dizzy and fall. The man wearing a black hoodie come inside the house and walk like stranger. After he look to the room he saw Meirah lying in floor. He rush towards her and and saw that she's not breathing He got shaken up and lift her up and then a black shadow appear beside her and start chasing them.

 The man run fast, while he's running he got an idea and try to do something to see who they really up to.The man go different directions same as Meirah then after that he got shocked because he was not their intentions it was her he started to run towards her he's speed is same like flash after he get the girl the black shadows get bigger and bigger. He use he's magic, The magic appear and turn to emerald color and he said the magic word.   

After he release it a blue smoke appear and covered Mairah's body. The blue dust explode and then it push him away. He bewildered and the blue dust react to his powers and it glows like a royal blue light after that, the black shadow covered her and the blue dust became big. Because of the power that he release. He tried to get her out. And realize that one of that power was written in the goddess history where a power of god can create that kind. He tried in the past too but still can't  do it even all the students and the teacher's, that's why they put that paper in the goddess history to resemble that, no one can ever do it. And he realize that only of the owner can choose who they wanted to go in the escutcheon light.

So he tried again and again, but still the light didn't let him. Until the black shadow give him a test, the flew up and create an illusion. But he thought it'll be easy as it happened. The imaginary world got harder and harder as expected but didn't realize that it was a test at first a big meteorite fall down to her because he just thinking that it was just an illusion he didn't expect that it has a weight on it. He stand up and ran towards her, he stop the meteorite by all his powers.

When he give on his power in it he didn't know that it has a weight of thousand pounds. when he's power are unrestrained someone give him a power to  stop it. He look at the back and saw seven people in his back as if they helping him. Then he look back at the front and saw it was the girl that make a shield while sleeping. And the more he look at directly he saw her standing up, her gown turn to a maroon. The meteor erupt and then it light everything up and getting blurred as if he was just dreaming.

"Ahhh?!!! what happened? my head hurts, wait mmm??". He open he's eyes and shocked. "Wait I'm inside?!!! What the fuck did I just standing  over there??! .. Wait what if what I did it, that imaginary world is, a test that if I passed I can cone inside!!!?".

" Or maybe I slept because of the blue dust and it pull me inside and I.... I.. I fall asleep?!!!!". The man tried to get away but it doesn't effect, after he do some new technique he got tired. The blue shield create an human form. The man said "Hey!! I know you're Just a blue dust shield or should I call you blueire you know it just suits you hahahaah". Then the dust talk " hey you filthy boy!! even your just the son of Avant family it doesn't tell that you are now the knight something??!!! and ohh! shut the fuck up, your fucking mouth are annoying me! you know that!!!".

The man stand up and said" hey!! I don't even know you but why are you protecting this girl anyway you just light up and got me wound over here?!!... I'm just helping her to get away with that fucking black shadow!! and now you talking like you're a hero?! shut- the- fuck- up dude!! or do you want me to spell it huh?!!! if you're annoyed because of me or something then you should S-H-U-T-T-H-E-F-U-C-K-U-P-T-H-A-T-M-O-U-T-H??!!!!! get it!!"

"hahahaah I like you're attitude but S-H-U-T-Y-O-U-R-S-H-I-T-T-Y-M-O-U-T-H!!! okay, you are henry Avant right??!. 
"Uhuh! and what's the point of saying that you even know me?!! otherwise I didn't even tell you my life nor my name?".

"hahhaahah.... you really didn't remember me huh?!! hahahaha don't worry I won't tell you my self and think of it, of who am I?".

"okay!!..  then you are the black shadow blueire or something?".
"nope!!". Blueire said.
"What the fuck you're really are genius huh!...HAH!! I know it you're the girl!". Henry said with Vexatious expression.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy like duhh!! oh my god, Zeos you really have a son like this ohh fuck and you even name it henry huh?? ohh! fuck. Blueire said in his mind. "Then I will tell you who am I again!! let me repeat I'm the angel of light and I'm here to protect my lost Queen!".

"wait you are here to protect who?! her?.. a QUEEN??!! hahaha you mean me? but king?!!.. hahahahha....".
" You bitch how dare you make talk like that in the front of my Queen!! ". Blueire said with serious face and corpse voice. Henry startled because of he's voice, then Henry said a serious voice "wait? what do you mean Queen I'm really serious please tell me!!!".

then blueire said downhearted "you know the one in your side is that girl right I want you to keep a promise she was the lo-....".

"wait what happened?!!ugh!!... uhh!! ".
"The Queen is in danger!!! ". The angel said. Then the shadow come and said, "you Henry use your power and wake my highness up!".

"wait and you're now ordering me around because you're just fucking handsome shut up I will ne-!!..". The shadow lift him up and using some dark magic, "okay! now are you gonna use it or die!?".Blueire said.

" wait you too blueire just wh-?!!...".

"ARE YOU GONNA USE IT OR DIE!". Blueire said aggrieved expression.

"okay!.. okay!!... just today okay!!?.." then they release him. he put his hands in top of her stomach and a viridian magic start shinning. Meirah's wound are healing, after Henry heal her he feel some weird in his right arm like someone writing and glowing. Then he peek to his arm faster and saw the enchanted mark appearing to his body.

Enchanted mark is a curse mark that have an light you only can have that if you help the god of all power using your own magic, if you use your power every time, you get stronger and stronger and will change you mark of light magic. 

he got confused and said "Wait that's why this drawing is familiar like I've seen this in our school?!".
and then they said, "YUP!! It was the enchanted cursed mark the more your power get strong the more that enchanted mark change until that mark have light on it!". and then Blueire said.

"ohh! and every mark has a different style the one that you saw on your dreams that seven person I mean eight because you're there. Eight persons resembles as the power of golden light!! each one of you have a power! the one who have a power of earth, fire , wind ,winter, water , lightning , sound and gravity. And you inherent the wind power!!!. I think It's time to cut the conversation.. I will see you when the time comes but can you do me a favor?.. can you be cold to anyone, and only soft to her?".

"why...?".

"Just promised me okay good...bye.....".

"Wait I'm not done?!! Why?!!", then Blueire and the shadow  fade like shards. Henry walking sadly with Meirah, he come to his house and go to the bedroom so that Meirah could sleep. He put her gently in bed and start getting off his clothes and come to the bed. Henry look to her as if like a fall in love and start smiling and said "if you are really a queen will you tame me as your king?.. My queen?".

And then he kiss her cheeks and then he start removing her shirt and they sleep together, and a beautiful blurred voice came "hey!! hey!! umm I'm sorry to destruct your sleep but can I ask you a question why I'm only wearing underwear clothes??".