The hurt

"Wow, you're and incredible dancer!"

"Thx!"

Just before I could say anything else I look up to see him staring deep into my eyes, and leaning down. Our lips touch right before initiating the kiss he was ripped away from me by a guy in a red jock jacket, as I call them. That's when I realize, it was Mason the star of the football team. Yay me. I was then pulled away from trying to get to them by a strong arm around my waist, putting me behind who I can only assume is Mason's right hand man/wide receiver. I try to fight against him but he's to strong.

"Stop struggling, you bitch!" I stop momentarily then struggle again this time it is much harder and I nearly get free. Nearly. "I told you to stop!" His hand is around my waist and he beside me, so I do the unthinkable I break his thumb. Which results in him pushing me against a wall and picking me up by the throat.

"Dude, I was gonna thank you for doin' yo job, but now you be hurting my baby!"

"She broke my finger!" He presses just a bit harder and I claw at his hand to remove it which initially making him smirk in pleasure, as he applies more pressure. I'm about to pass out when someone comes running into Mason who comes running into the guy who is holding me, and I drop to the floor but get up as fast as I can and get away from all of this. As I'm running away I find myself running to my house. I run in and plop down on the lap of my brother he is shocked when he feels something lay down on him, but he quickly understands when he sees it's me, that something happened.

"Hey Snowflake?"

"Hi Cupcake."

"Wanna talk?"

"No."

"Okay," he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and whispers," just go to sleep, my beautiful snowflake."

I sigh and then slowly I feel the darkness consume me completely. I'm not one to take naps, quite frankly because I usually can't but I guess my body really needed a break. I started to stir awake to the sound of howling in my ears. I open my eyes instantaneously and see Teen Wolf playing on the screen, god my brother is so obsessed! He notices that I'm awake and starts playing with my hair.

"You do know that I'll tell you eventually, right?"

"I know."

I look back to the screen but end up closing my eyes and lying there my head on his lap, "oh, I almost forgot to tell you! I'm having some friends over it's ok if you wanna stay like this, it doesn't bother me? It's just that I know you don't really like people? So....."

"I will just stay where I'm at."

A little while later Cupcakes friends show up and I don't acknowledge them, and continue watching Teen Wolf.

"Yo dude who's the chick!"

"Yah dude you finally decide to stick with one race!"

"That's not what this is."

"Suuuurrrreeeee," I hate when friends do this stuff.

"Fine, I'm guilty," I look up at him and he winks at me as my cue that we shall start are little act,"I am fuckin this girl," he points to me.

"Knew it!"

"So dude, do you wanna maybe share that little toy of yours!"

"No."

"Really man!"

"SHE IS MINE."

"So is it for the sex or the money!"

"Money, JK it be for the sex, man is she good at it!!!"

"I sure am."

"Mind if I try."

"Actually I do mind, cause she is mine." I look at my brother and he looks at me then we both burst into laughter.

"What's so funny."

"Oh....my......." I can't even finish a sentence without laughing.

"Dude, she's my sister!!!" We both laugh so hard that I feel like ima bout to throw up!

"What!?"

"Yah, get it right," I give him a eye role and a little snap of my fingers just to promote my sassiness.
//////////////////////////////////////////
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my first chapter of my newest book. I did right to much and didn't get to the part I was hoping to get to but hopefully I will next chapter!! 🙄🙄🙄 Anyway moving on ✋✋✋ I hope you like my story.

Vote

Comment

React

Loves my beautiful ❄️SNOWFLAKES❄️
Also what should I name my book. You can only give suggestions from the first chapter and as we move forward it can change if your like!!!

Love,
C