Adele

Hey guys!

This is just another one of my stupid stories that I write because my mom catches me writing my Drade story so I have to quickly switch tabs to this one so she doesn't notice.

So yeah

Read it?

"Hey, teacher so what are we gonna learn today?" Adele groaned inwardly and asked her violin teacher. In a fake cheery smile with a fake cheery eyes and a fake cheery voice.

"Ahem. If you find this too boring you may ask your mother to refund the fees if you are not interested," the teacher, also known as the snobbish french teacher: Teacher Claire.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Adele rolled her eyes and fake yawned. Teacher Claire just glared at her balefully over her steel-rimmed spectacles, her hair in a perfect bun, before flipping through the pages of a violin book.

 "How would you like to SKIP STAGES?" Teacher Claire went on, ignoring the fact that Adele was fake dozing again.

"Whatever lets just get this over with."

Teacher Claire just grimaced at this girl's impoliteness and let out a slow sigh.

"Bah skip skip skip imma get diploma anyway blah blah blah." Adele muttered under her breath and teacher Claire grabbed her by the ear and yanked her all the way to the stairs.

"Hey whachu gonna do huh let me go! Stupid teacher!" Adele screamed.

"Excuzez moi??? What did you just say??" Teacher Claire peered at Adele.

"Nothing your ears are so bad. Need a doctor?"

"Did you or did you not call me stupid?"

"NO"

"You did, you liar!"

"Have you any evidence? NO? I thought so! Hah!" Adele sneered at her violin teacher, who was getting angrier and angrier by the second but managed to control her temper.

"Now look here, this is a staircase and I want you to skip two stairs at a time," teacher Clair announced.

"Too easy."

"OK now 3 stairs at a time."

"Easy."

"four steps..."

"Waaaaargh!" Adele fell back onto the floor.

"Well well well can you do it? NO? I thought so! So this just teaches you not to "Skip skip skip!"(Does imitating commas) OK?" Teacher Claire demanded.

"Tch! Whatever this doesn't prove anything." Adele muttered.

Teacher Claire just let out a slow breath heavily and plopped down onto a chair. When would Adele EVER learn???

Morale of this short short short story: SOME PARENTS HAVE BAD PARENTING SKILLZ.

NAH just kiddin' :p 

REAL morale of this short short short story: IF YOU SKIP EVERYTHING ONE DAY YOU WILL FALL.

Finally done yay time to make pizza! XD

BYE!

P.S help me I dunno how to end this story like make it say (finished)