𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽

HEY SHAWTYS. WHATS UPPPPPPPPPPP??? I got nothing to say tbh but THANK YOU FOR 31k ON THIS STORY. AHH THANK YOUU!!! I don't know what to say but yeah- enjoyyyyyy

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Sorry for the incorrect spelling that may be in the story!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Wednesday, February 8.
7:37 A.M.
3rd person POV

FLASHBACKKKKKK

"I'm Kenma.." He says softly.

"Nice to meet you Kenma!" Shoyo smiled. They started to talk about subjects like video games, restaurants, and places in Tokyo.

"We should go to this cafe I saw a few days ago," Kenma says.

"That would be cool, I'd love to go!"

"Cool. We can meet after practice is over." Kenma smiles a bit.

"Okay, can I get your number?" Sho questions.

"Sure..."

End of flashback

Kenma and Shoyo got each other's numbers and decided to walk to the principal's office to get his schedule for the next couple of weeks.

OH AND THE VOTES FROM THE LAST CHAPTER:
The second choice won! And if you don't remember what it was it was that Kenma is his best friend while still being in the harem but spends more time with Shoyo than others!
Back to the story!!

Shoyo turns to Kenma with a soft smile across his face. "Thank you for coming with me!" He exclaimed.

Kenma smiles a bit at Shoyo. "Yeah of course. It was no big deal, o got to skip class for a bit." Kenma responded. Shoyo laughed at Kenmas's reply.

Kenma's cheeks have a taint of pink yet not too noticeable.

"You went to the training camp right?" Shoyo questions. He tries to remember if he saw Kenma.

"Yeah, but it was only when you first came and we had to show you guys to your room," Kenma answered.

"Oh yeah! I remember seeing you!"

"Mhm."

"Hey you two. Nice to see you getting along but you're already late for class! Come grab a pass and go!" The principal stated while peeking from his desk.

"Sorry." They both say and go into the office to grab passes.

Kenma turns to shoyo and starts to speak, "What is your first class?" Shoyo looks at Kenma and then unfolds his schedule.

"Hmm, it looks like I have English first, what do you have?" He questions Kenma while looking up from the paper.

"I also have English, what room number is yours?" Kenma says while making eye contact with Hinata.

"2C!"

"Same for me, I can help you find your next class after we are done the period. We should go now." Kenma responds while turning around.