Make Me Yours

Eda gave the taxi driver the address she'd saved on her phone.

     "Bless you, Leyla, you're a life saver! Where did you rush off to, Serkan?" she thought to herself, slightly annoyed and worried.

     Judging from his aloof demeanor towards her earlier that day, Eda had no doubt that he was 'punishing' her for being too attentive to Efe Akeman. Once again, the green-eyed monster raised his ugly head. She chased after him to try to talk to him, but Serkan being Serkan, stormed off, leaving a trail of dust behind. Eda's initial reaction was to let him be, to give him the space to cool his jets.

     The car came to a gradual stop as it approached a beautiful rancher, situated on an immaculately manicured sprawling lawn. Eda assumed that this was Serkan's primary residence before he decided to move back home to be close to his mother, while she's battling agoraphobia.

     Mozart's "Requiem in D Minor" was blaring somewhere in the house, as she strolled up the long steep driveway, towards the front entrance. It holds true that music selection often aligns with the state of mind a person is in. The hauntingly solemn classical piece Serkan had selected for his time of solitude forewarned her of the kind of mood he was in that evening.

     The evocative music and cool rustling breeze led Eda to the rear patio. She didn't see any sign of Serkan, but the ivory organza portière blowing in the wind caught her attention. The caress of the whispering breeze against her face brought back treasured memories of the balmy summer night Serkan and her spent on the tranquil beach of Antalya.

     Eda shrugged off her blazer and tossed it carelessly on the chair by the patio door. It was apparent to her that the romantic ambiance was designed for an intimate evening for two.

     "Was this the surprise Serkan had planned for them?" she thought, quizzically, as she walked through the curtains.

     Serkan stood quietly by the doorway, admiring Eda from afar. She turned around instinctively, as if she could sense his presence.

     His heart paused momentarily, his breath left his lungs, his pulse quickened to double time, when their gazes met. Eda's ethereal beauty put Serkan in a trance. He was enchanted by the exquisite face staring back at him, smiling sweetly. He felt disoriented for a brief moment, uncertain if he was in a dream state or reality.

     His arduous art history classes had proven to be useful after all. The sight of Eda, standing before him, with her long lustrous locks whirling wildly in the gentle breeze, reminded him of goddess Venus, in Botticelli's famous painting, The Birth of Venus.

     Serkan's thoughts became jumbled, he felt like the blood necessary for any cognitive process drained from his brain. The most trivial vocalization became challenging at that ambiguous moment.

     The Eda who starred in his recurring fantasy didn't do justice to the vision bestowed upon him. Desire blossomed in the pit of his stomach. The anticipation of kissing Eda caused his blood to surge through his veins - like rainwater gushing from a downspout on a stormy night.

     "Serkan..." Eda, the goddess, purred, seductively.

     Eda's sultry and alluring voice enticed him like the eerily captivating voice of an enchanting siren, described in Homer's Odyssey. He had no reservation that if Eda were such a mystical creature, she would beguile the unsuspecting seafarers with her intoxicating beauty and hypnotic voice, while luring them to her mysterious island far away.

     "I wanted to come to you, my love. It hurts me when we argue," Eda said pensively, staring intently into his eyes.

     The desire simmering in her expressive eyes was palpable.

     Serkan didn't utter a single word. He couldn't. Coherence was replaced by lust clamouring to detonate from the pit of his soul. His palms started to sweat. Warm tingles pricked his skin. A surge of electricity shot up his spine.

     Eda approached Serkan seductively, like a temptress. She felt his hot and damp skin searing through his flimsy shirt fabric. She trailed her fingernails down his chiseled hard chest.

     Serkan felt his heart drumming at double time - an exhilarating sensation a runner would feel after he crossed the finishing line at a marathon. It didn't take much to disencumber him. Eda's slightest caress unleashed the passion within him, sending every nerve in his quivering body into overdrive.

     He was afraid that his insatiable appetite for Eda would never subside. He would forever burn for her. He peered down at her, with tenderness and blooming lust in his hungry eyes. His inhibition dissipated, as he lowered his head to kiss behind her ear.

     His warm nibbling kisses sent an explosion of tingling sensation flooding through every inch of her body, right down to the tip of her toes.

     The strapping man who stood before her is blessed with sinfully luscious lips designed for kissing. Eda crooked her arms around Serkan's neck and reciprocated the kiss, unhurried and tender. The sensation she felt has been explicitly described in the romance novels she reads. She was close to feeling the earth shift under her feet. The bliss she felt was unprecedented.

     The intense pleasure from Serkan's touch blew her mind. His perfectly sculptured torso and all his other body parts have appeared in Eda's dreams more times than she cared to admit, even to her closest friends.

     Eda couldn't stop trembling when Serkan slipped his finger under her spaghetti strap and teased it off her creamy shoulder. The sensual kisses he planted along her decolletage made her crave him more than ever.

     Serkan placed his hand on Eda's lower back and pulled her quivering body against his warm brawny chest. He reached behind for the zipper head and paused momentarily. The expression on Serkan's face was difficult to read. She saw passion, anticipation and even a tinge of apprehension.

     "Serkan, I want..." Eda hesitated, and gazed up at him with large innocent eyes.

     "I don't want to assume that you want me to make love to you," he murmured nervously.

     Eda smiled at him seductively as she cupped his handsome face, pulling him close to her.

     "I want you to be my first, my love."

     Eda's enraptured words ignited all the senses in Serkan, unleashing the carnal desire that had been burning for her for far too long. The flame that he'd somehow managed to vanquish had erupted into an inferno, searing wildly out of control, and yearning to be tamed by the only woman he has ever loved.